Why won’t Fired reps stay off this site?

<

Please don’t spread your negativity on the sales force. Throw your pity party elsewhere. You’re wasting valuable time not networking or applying for jobs.

Hey control freak. It's 9:42 am and you are posting on Cafe Pharma? You should at least be picking up Starbucks or lunch for your next call. Oh, I forgot. You don't work on Friday.

I'm getting calls from my old customers all the time about Genentech products. I haven't worked there since Oct 2017. Do you guys not do anything? How about go see your customers and tell them who their COS is.

i was in a recent interview (still here but dying to get out). Hiring manager said he consciously avoids Genentech reps as their reputation is lazy, aimless, selfish. That’s fantastic. So we can delude ourselves all we want but this is the reality outside our “amazing culture”. Our scientists deserve the credit. Reps have coasted for years on their hard work. Several failed programs and now we have to actually sell. People are freaking out. Pathetic. I can’t wait to leave.

i was in a recent interview (still here but dying to get out). Hiring manager said he consciously avoids Genentech reps as their reputation is lazy, aimless, selfish. That’s fantastic. So we can delude ourselves all we want but this is the reality outside our “amazing culture”. Our scientists deserve the credit. Reps have coasted for years on their hard work. Several failed programs and now we have to actually sell. People are freaking out. Pathetic. I can’t wait to leave.

As a former CS, my current manager has reported back on co-interviewing current Oncology CS’s who show up unprepared and egotistical. Not a good reputation

As a former CS, my current manager has reported back on co-interviewing current Oncology CS’s who show up unprepared and egotistical. Not a good reputation
Really depends on the CS. I was BOLDED out and had offers from several companies who saw the value of GNE oncology AND a rep who works. I agree that many our of former colleagues will be shunned when they try to find other jobs. Legends in their own minds. Loved most of my years at GNE but glad to be out of the toxic environment and with a growing company that appreciates my skills. Don't stay too long.

TRUTH! Drop the mic!