My offices say no reps till at least June

I'm scared to go back to work. Open cube set up on the floors. Just a cough away from dropping dead in an office with a other people that I generally don't like. I believe the leadership is too incompetent to protect the employees. It is gonna happen when we return. The question is when?

Wow - you marketers are totally disconnected with the reality of the field......as evidenced by this post. YOUR GLOSSY CVA'S DON'T MOVE PRODUCT - PEOPLE DO. If you think otherwise then go down to one of our offices and ask them this very same question.
they don’t give a shit about relationships, they think any warn body can form relationships and use their glossies which is why they are ditching all the older people

they don’t give a shit about relationships, they think any warn body can form relationships and use their glossies which is why they are ditching all the older people

Its all about access these days. When you have relationships you have access. Not hiring your own oncology people to represent Roche or Genentech whatever you're going to call yourselves is going to be like paddling upstream, its going to take a very long time.. I am so happy many of the oncology people have landed jobs elsewhere.

I'm scared to go back to work. Open cube set up on the floors. Just a cough away from dropping dead in an office with a other people that I generally don't like. I believe the leadership is too incompetent to protect the employees. It is gonna happen when we return. The question is when?

I’m scared too.

Hey, Fruits! Mostly everyone is scared. Just quit acting like your from the Castro District already, mkay.
Well said comrade, time for the Froot Loops here to put their big boy/lesbian girl pants on. Admitting your scared of contracting covid says you haven’t thought about losing your job due to Access restrictions by practices That no one knows of yet. Get your priorities straight