Why Newt Scares Democraps to Death

You forgot MFAS/ILA and SPN. :)

Need to reread. I said MFAS and while I don't personally know ILA, I correspond with him re: stocks and have come to learn he's very sharp at it and has taught me a few things. I'm sure he is not a senior citizen. See what happens when people of different parties carry on civilzed concversations? LOL.

Oh yeah, SPN? I have no idea nor do I care to know. :cool:

Some the less enlightened 'tard posters are in a perpetual state of denial about how crappy their candidates really are. Newton Leroy is merely the latest slime ball to crawl out from under the conservatard rock.
Some of these dudes are just whimpering every time there is a new news story about some disgusting thing a candidate did, like harassment, brain freeze, lack of knowledge etc.

Nah, but you are certainly in a perpetual state of denial about how strong they are and how hungry the nation is to rid themselves of the parasite in the white house.

Nah, but you are certainly in a perpetual state of denial about how strong they are and how hungry the nation is to rid themselves of the parasite in the white house.

HA! I actually hope that Newton is the GOP nominee, it will be a cake walk for President Obama once Gingrich is thoroughly vetted in front of a national audience. Face it, Willard is going to be the guy who represents you as the republican nominee and that has you cons all twisted up like a pretzel. Romney's flip flopping and stick figure demeanor will take him down and lead to another 4 years for President Obama - I know that sticks in your craw.