• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Why has the HCV NSM been pushed up to late April/early May?

Never heard of such a thing!

Today we were told that our DM was told by her RM that he expects 6 calls logged in a day of PROVIDERS that isn't including the staff. Do they not realize that the staff is just as important as the providers? We have been belittled to primary care reps. I don't mind doing it. With our territories having so few providers it's going to just be a game.

You don't have to believe but I have a question. When the lawyers ask difficult questions, how will he be able answer in the manner needed to continue his career here?

He has a pretty shady past between Genentech and Abbvie.....lets just say he was shown the door with a box in hand at his last employer. He should have stayed as a baseball play by play dude in the south, asshole

Today we were told that our DM was told by her RM that he expects 6 calls logged in a day of PROVIDERS that isn't including the staff. Do they not realize that the staff is just as important as the providers? We have been belittled to primary care reps. I don't mind doing it. With our territories having so few providers it's going to just be a game.

Abbott micromanagement at its finest!!!!!

You better have your happy-happy joy-joy face on 24/7 at the NSM. And do a lot of prep for those certs on Thursday. They won't be a walk in the park - ya think???

Grey Goose will be my wing man at this meeting. From breakfast to bedtime. Mixes well with everything and no odor. That's how I'm getting through the NSM from hell.

Grey Goose will be my wing man at this meeting. From breakfast to bedtime. Mixes well with everything and no odor. That's how I'm getting through the NSM from hell.

I would love to be high on morphine during the whole NSM. It would feel like I'm a feather being slowly pushed around by a soft breeze. Ahhhhh..........

Boycott this meeting by calling in sick! Don't let the Man bully you anymore! If over 50% of us call in Sick, the Board of Directors will take action and get rid of our talentless management! Power to the Reps !!!!!! We must act now or Lootzie and Lou Lou will continue to throw us under the semi-trailer going 80MPH!!

Boycott this meeting by calling in sick! Don't let the Man bully you anymore! If over 50% of us call in Sick, the Board of Directors will take action and get rid of our talentless management! Power to the Reps !!!!!! We must act now or Lootzie and Lou Lou will continue to throw us under the semi-trailer going 80MPH!!

You're just being silly!

Just have your Psychiatrist write you a note, nut boy!

I support your call to action! We need to stick it to management! Let's unite and make a powerful station that we are not going to take it anymore!!