• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Who works the least

You have to be smart about it. If you do it right, you hardly have to enter an office. I am master of my time: I call the office and politely ask the receptionist to pass a product message to all the doctors. Most of the time I remember to tell them my product and my name. I also call the doctors on their cell phones frequently during office hours and preferrably during their busiest times. Those times I use my competition's product and name. I love this job!

All reps that I know work few hours a day and complain about their job. Whaaa!! Stop taking advantage of your company. You get paid good money doing absolutely nothing. Putting in fake calls. Taking 2 hour lunches. Charging personal food on company card. Working with catering food company owners to cut them a gift certificate and put in through on cater to Dr office. How boring to just drive around all day to just drop off coupons. Mindless job. Managers have to start tracking their employees. They will see who is really working or not. Start your day at 10:00 lunch at 11:30 till 1:30. Home by 2ish. How is the F do mangers not know this shit is going on. Track your reps using GPS you would fire everyone.

I'm not sure you can actually pin point who works the least. All reps play the game. At least here in west Michigan. Its an absolute joke and to think the managers actually believe the calls are real, what a fantasy world they live in.

all they have to do is check.

All reps that I know work few hours a day and complain about their job. Whaaa!! Stop taking advantage of your company. You get paid good money doing absolutely nothing. Putting in fake calls. Taking 2 hour lunches. Charging personal food on company card. Working with catering food company owners to cut them a gift certificate and put in through on cater to Dr office. How boring to just drive around all day to just drop off coupons. Mindless job. Managers have to start tracking their employees. They will see who is really working or not. Start your day at 10:00 lunch at 11:30 till 1:30. Home by 2ish. How is the F do mangers not know this shit is going on. Track your reps using GPS you would fire everyone.

GPS would kill us! The DM's know what we do because they do the same damn thing! How many times does a DM schedule a field ride then cancel because of a make believe teleconference, interview etc.?? DM's are worse than we are! Everybody knows this industry is dying. You play the game as best you can, screw them before they screw you. It's just business, that's all. But, I will say this, this is one sweeeeet gig!!

GPS would kill us! The DM's know what we do because they do the same damn thing! How many times does a DM schedule a field ride then cancel because of a make believe teleconference, interview etc.?? DM's are worse than we are! Everybody knows this industry is dying. You play the game as best you can, screw them before they screw you. It's just business, that's all. But, I will say this, this is one sweeeeet gig!!
Anyone in Managed Markets. This whole department is the biggest waste of money in the company.