Who is your fav AVP?

<

These AVPs make hundred of thousands of dollars and don't do a thing. They don't even leave their house. David, when was the last field visit you had? I've never seen you meet with a customer. Half of the AVPS in position were hired purely for diversity, not talent or skill. Don't believe me? Check Leslie Storms email sent to the AVPS for the director roles on 12/31/19... (Those things are saved Leslie and floating around the field)

Out of the 11 AVP roles, I maybe respect 2... And thats a hard maybe.

As mush as I don’t want to agree, I have to agree you. Having seat in the monthly meetings during Tim, Andrew and now Nef eras, that has been the same consistent message. Sad but true. It is an unwritten rules.

The more reasons we have to start with clean slate.

These AVPs make hundred of thousands of dollars and don't do a thing. They don't even leave their house. David, when was the last field visit you had? I've never seen you meet with a customer. Half of the AVPS in position were hired purely for diversity, not talent or skill. Don't believe me? Check Leslie Storms email sent to the AVPS for the director roles on 12/31/19... (Those things are saved Leslie and floating around the field)

Out of the 11 AVP roles, I maybe respect 2... And thats a hard maybe.

Phil is good, once again he has high expectations so do what you say and you are good.
another positive is Phil knows the products and he knows contracting and who to go to internally. He is a great asset.there are others that have sat in those jobs so long that they are worthless. Those long time AVPs sit there and block others from moving up and reach a point that you can’t take them anywhere or you would lose business because they still want to talk about selling a straight circular stapler
Big shoes to fill for Phil.

Cathie Quinn is an idiot. They had good options to fill that job with someone that had experience. Nope, throw an unqualified person in there and tell her leadership team to train her. Total joke no one wants her to speak in customer meetings because it’s embarrassing

but wait, she won kaiser?!
Hahahaha fucking joke

in his him credit. At least there are not much turn around in his area. Been in meeting C-suite with DH in NM, MO, MN, CO, etc. he was pretty professional and represent the company well.
Is this post even english? What’s worse? You in the meetings or DH? I’m 8 deep on a Sunday and can put together subjects, verbs, and objects in a more coherent matter.