• Wed news: 2025 Medicare drug price negotiations. BioAge Labs aiming at $180M IPO. Merck Keytruda colorectal cancer flop. Sanofi gets bids for consumer health unit. Novo Nordisk CEO in Senate hot seat. See more on our front page

Who is that freak lady doctor on the Restasis commercial?

Uh, yes there is an 'actual' disease of dry eye.....Sjogren's syndrome. Dry eyes and mouth are the main symptoms. Can cause other more serious complications.

Might want to google it.

I just saw the commercial again. Man! I bet that lady has a pair of 3 foot cockroach wings underneath her labcoat. Something is definitely not human with her, but it's hard to put your finger on. Plus, her eyes are weird as shit. She's a freak.

If she went on a mercy mission to Haiti they'd think she was a voodoo witch doctor.

Hahah I did a google search on this commercial because this lady is so fucking creepy. Alien i bet. if not she has allowed the pharmaceutical industry to use her as a lab rat with some really powerfull psychotropic/antipsychotics. something about the way she talks as well. its like she has been swigging molasses between each sentence.

It's part of the product life cycle plan. When patent expiry is approaching, you'll see this lady split down the middle and molt off like an old skin old skin, and a new, Restasis-XL spokesperson will emerge from the shell of the former one. The new girl will be more wholesome and gentle, and only once a day!

It's been planned from the start.

Hahaha Brilliant!

I don't even work for your company, but that lady gives me the fucking creeps! Never before have I seen a more bullshit phony baloney fucked up commercial as that one.

I thought my company sucked, Allergan must be as phoney and fucked up as any pharmaceutical company, and that's really fucked up.

Sorry guys! Hang in there, remember -- it's all about your immediate supervisor.

Just an actress /whore. Got the job the same way any other bimbo gets her business.
What's with this guy!! Excuse me but this is the first time I've been in a forum of this nature. Is this how people really act? I am simply here to comment on the two beautiful young lady's in this commercial.They appear to handle themselves with much dignity respect and professionalism. Good job doctor's...

"So you take Restasis yourself?"

"Twice a day." Knowing smile and wierd as shit eye contact, pan out to doctor and patient walking down the hallway in deep admiration of one another. Call HQ for compliments about how "realistic" the interaction portrayed was, also how PC, since the doctor was a lady, apologize that we didn't pick a black lady.

Lmfao I caught that weird fucking eye contacts from her too!

Just an actress /whore. Got the job the same way any other bimbo gets her business.

Whore? Seems like someone is jealous. She's done nothing wrong and is very professional. Don't hate on her because she's wayyy beautiful with striking/amazing eyes, and you're mediocre at your best. She's also a real doc, are you??? Didn't think so.