• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Who is out in the field and how is it going for you?

anonymous

It looks like a lot of states have returned to the field. How is it for those of you who are out? I imagine it is pretty different depending on what state you are in. Getting ready to head back soon and curious about those of you who are already in the field.

<

It’s going well. Had a mini POA meeting at a Panera. Well, actually in the parking lot. And we parked 3 spots away from each other. This was actually a blessing b/c I have a restraining order against one of my counterparts.

It looks like a lot of states have returned to the field. How is it for those of you who are out? I imagine it is pretty different depending on what state you are in. Getting ready to head back soon and curious about those of you who are already in the field.

Thanks for asking bud. It’s actually going very well. Business as usual - getting a couple of sigs, home by 10:30 am, off to the golf course for the rest of the day; then put in another 8 fake calls and a fake pharmacy call or two. Boom. Done. You would be surprised how easy it is to transition back to business as usual.

Thanks for asking bud. It’s actually going very well. Business as usual - getting a couple of sigs, home by 10:30 am, off to the golf course for the rest of the day; then put in another 8 fake calls and a fake pharmacy call or two. Boom. Done. You would be surprised how easy it is to transition back to business as usual.

That's awesome! I bet your kids are so proud of you....what a perfect role model you are for them. Wait....with that mentality...there is no way you have kids and who would ever find you attractive even to marry. Just another loser taking advantage of a system that is way too kind.

That's awesome! I bet your kids are so proud of you....what a perfect role model you are for them. Wait....with that mentality...there is no way you have kids and who would ever find you attractive even to marry. Just another loser taking advantage of a system that is way too kind.
so what say you blow hard? What's in your wallet..

Sooo.... banging my spouse during the national virtual sales meeting is not as much fun as boning a colleague
Who’s with me? #needarealmeating #meetingmeat #swinglife

Real answer: Better than I thought. Some offices come on in,welcome back,signed for samples. Other offices don't stop by but you can schedule live lunch,other offices still virtual lunch only. First day so hard to tell but better than I thought.

Real answer: Better than I thought. Some offices come on in,welcome back,signed for samples. Other offices don't stop by but you can schedule live lunch,other offices still virtual lunch only. First day so hard to tell but better than I thought.

...until everything shuts down again because of spiking covid cases...with the current trends, it seems states can only remain open roughly a month and a half before things start to go bad again. I feel this will be a recurring theme. Can’t even make it through a quarter without major disruptions.

...until everything shuts down again because of spiking covid cases...with the current trends, it seems states can only remain open roughly a month and a half before things start to go bad again. I feel this will be a recurring theme. Can’t even make it through a quarter without major disruptions.

It’s not bad. It’s just that we test too many people.

It’s not bad. It’s just that we test too many people.

You really have to look at increasing hospitalizations and not just cases. The states that are having problems are seeing their ICU's fill up, which is not a result of increased testing, but increased very sick people. That is the number to keep your eye on.

MA Rep here....OMG maybe 2 F2F a day if I am lucky...anyone saying they are doing more is lying through their teeth..afraid Covid will outlast 50% of us in NE ...HSBS, Cardio and Overlays first to go..followed by further reduction..it was a nice ride...Resume is fine tuned and ready to go...this is the new normal!

This is for everyone on this board and please tell all your colleagues: GET OUT IN FIELD and hustle. If you are legally allowed to go out then go to offices and create something. Leave some info, see if they will let you bring in a lunch or send it, do anything. I have idiots in my district telling the DM that none of the offices will see them. Really? Well then why the hell are they going to continue to pay us??? I'm getting in 1-2 F2F a day..and the other 3 or so are "creative". So 5 calls a day.
If your in a state that doesnt allow you out then there is nothing you can do. If you can get out in the field then for all our sakes just create something...it's really not that different than normal times.

This is for everyone on this board and please tell all your colleagues: GET OUT IN FIELD and hustle. If you are legally allowed to go out then go to offices and create something. Leave some info, see if they will let you bring in a lunch or send it, do anything. I have idiots in my district telling the DM that none of the offices will see them. Really? Well then why the hell are they going to continue to pay us??? I'm getting in 1-2 F2F a day..and the other 3 or so are "creative". So 5 calls a day.
If your in a state that doesnt allow you out then there is nothing you can do. If you can get out in the field then for all our sakes just create something...it's really not that different than normal times.

I am out...Nothing to do but drive around and leave information. If the doc is in, I take them. Been averaging 5 calls a day. Have yet to see a single doctor. Just playing the Game.