• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Covid cases rising and yet we are still in the field

You haven’t been here in years yet you know a lot about the company. Must be a bitch having all those feelings of truly missing the company.

your lack of loyalty to anything is encouraging. Nice to see you’ve traveled to multiple jobs since leaving BI in past couple years.

love that you spend time trolling your former employer’s CP boards. Isn’t FOMO a bitch?

Again....so angry. I invite you to choose a view of life that brings you more joy. There are wonderful people in the world if you choose to see.

Again....so angry. I invite you to choose a view of life that brings you more joy. There are wonderful people in the world if you choose to see.

Even though you've been raised as a BI rep, you are not one of them. BI can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason, above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Serious question: before you go to live meeting will you be required to be Covid tested? and then once you get there and become ill, What then?

Don't worry. If you are vaccinated and become ill it should be very mild. If you have extenuating circumstances because you or someone at home is highly compromised they will probably allow you not to attend.

But do you hang in Hotel room and ride the wave for another week of room and board, meals etc.?

Don't worry. If you are vaccinated and become ill it should be very mild. If you have extenuating circumstances because you or someone at home is highly compromised they will probably allow you not to attend.

Hell, why are managers still in the field in most areas? They are not wanted in this environment.
Ours here has to make sure we are soooo compliant with our questions to the delicate HCP.