Who got cut in hospital/anti-infective?

<

From what I have been told, Mike Hunt and Jack MeOffe are both gone as of last week. They are not going to fill Mike Hunt's position. Jack MeOffe has been wasting too much time on the job so he was let go.

From what I have been told, Mike Hunt and Jack MeOffe are both gone as of last week. They are not going to fill Mike Hunt's position. Jack MeOffe has been wasting too much time on the job so he was let go.

Speaking of wasting too much time on the job when’s M. Pozatek and his band of worthless douche bags being let go? My RD says they’re the problem and need to go stat.

True- we sure could get sold just don't know who would be willing to throw down a billion for products that simply don't have the ability to generate enough to merit the price. Antibiotics just aren't cash machines like TRX products- every day we have to find new patients and we start from zero. Plus we bought $9 billion of our own stock and the share price didn't budge- another billion isn't going to get Brent the spike the stock needs but we'll see.....

The author of the article thinks this is some sort of groundbreaking idea. Hey! Sell a money losing, perpetually aggrieved division with absolutely zero competent leadership!

Um, the division has been for sale for like four years, Einstein.

No buyers. It's not worth anything. Melinta just bought MDCO's antibiotic assets for near nothing.

The author of the article thinks this is some sort of groundbreaking idea. Hey! Sell a money losing, perpetually aggrieved division with absolutely zero competent leadership!

Um, the division has been for sale for like four years, Einstein.

No buyers. It's not worth anything. Melinta just bought MDCO's antibiotic assets for near nothing.

Maybe AZ will buy us?