Hey Neurosience, got turnover?

US here at Actavis initially thought Allergan reps were happy working for AGN. It shocked me when I ran into my overlapping rep and she was miserable. Sorry to hear that. It's not perfect here but not leaving for personal reasons.
I was shocked to hear your bonus plan pays so little. Couldn't believe it. Sorry guys, it really sucks. Godspeed

US here at Actavis initially thought Allergan reps were happy working for AGN. It shocked me when I ran into my overlapping rep and she was miserable. Sorry to hear that. It's not perfect here but not leaving for personal reasons.
I was shocked to hear your bonus plan pays so little. Couldn't believe it. Sorry guys, it really sucks. Godspeed

Hello, NSS Management?

Time to check out the Biotech Salary Report released on MedReps today.
Our Bonus Plan is dismal.

Just an idea for you, in case turnover was a concern.

Hello, NSS Management?

Time to check out the Biotech Salary Report released on MedReps today.
Our Bonus Plan is dismal.

Just an idea for you, in case turnover was a concern.

And just to add to your post, any rep over 6 years is way below the average base salary. If there is no love for the loyal, tenured, performing folks, they will leave.
As for the low performers, I am sure you don't care if they leave.

And just to add to your post, any rep over 6 years is way below the average base salary. If there is no love for the loyal, tenured, performing folks, they will leave.
As for the low performers, I am sure you don't care if they leave.

the low performers become managers and FST's around here. They praise the under performers by giving them promotions to justify their existence.

This place is a joke. The whole division is freaking messed up. Most managers are unqualified field reps with no experience managing people. Allergan thinks they can attract talent but talent is leaving after one year. They see what a joke this place is and they leave! Incentive comp is shockingly low - reps complain and nothing is done! This place is toxic

The division has really gone downhill over the years. Current management has been put in a really tough spot. 3 decisions that have really hurt this division:

The creation of NR team. No need for it and has created a big pharma environment. Nate and Robin's disaster.

Getting rid of RBM team during endurance and keeping/turning team into NPS team. RBM team was a great service that was valued, this BPS team is more of a glorified sales force that does nothing productive but a ton of flow assessments that accounts dont need. This is on current management.

Selling out to one of the worst companies in the industry. PA Jeff can spin it all he wants but Actavis is a terrible company with shitty me-to products, and even shitier management and a scumbag CEO.

Throw in questionable sales data with shitty bonus and a paranoid micromanagement culture created by our leaders and you have this toxic environment we're in.

The division has really gone downhill over the years. Current management has been put in a really tough spot. 3 decisions that have really hurt this division:

The creation of NR team. No need for it and has created a big pharma environment. Nate and Robin's disaster.

Getting rid of RBM team during endurance and keeping/turning team into NPS team. RBM team was a great service that was valued, this BPS team is more of a glorified sales force that does nothing productive but a ton of flow assessments that accounts dont need. This is on current management.

Selling out to one of the worst companies in the industry. PA Jeff can spin it all he wants but Actavis is a terrible company with shitty me-to products, and even shitier management and a scumbag CEO.

Throw in questionable sales data with shitty bonus and a paranoid micromanagement culture created by our leaders and you have this toxic environment we're in.

I'd add the fact that most promotions are pre-determined and are based on the egos & insecurities of our management team . . .. if you're not "in" with someone or on the right team you have little chance of career advancement.

Everyday I pray I get a call from one of the companies I am interviewing with. I feel like this is a bad dream. I never thought it would get this bad. Every ounce of talent has left this division and the ones left are the suck ups that wouldn't last a day at another company. Some of our piece of shit newer managers couldn't manage their way out of a box.

Get me out of here!