Who’s staying

13 weeks minimum and then 1 week per year of service. I literally joined a month before PDUFA after being with my prior company 15 years… they didn’t care, only got 13 weeks sev.

Then I guess you should have stayed at your previous company. 3 months is pretty generous for someone who has hardly been here any time at all.

If anyone is remotely thinking about staying at Sage have your head examined. Look at the track record, look at how they mismanaged this. Leaders have left and there is no information given to people with offers. Trash heap.

If anyone is remotely thinking about staying at Sage have your head examined. Look at the track record, look at how they mismanaged this. Leaders have left and there is no information given to people with offers. Trash heap.
Lol. It will be a penny stock. Lol. Suckers. Bs drug. They deserve the result for being greedy.

go get unemployment,!

Has anyone been offered something for real? Has anyone been called with any territory specifics or anything? I am not going to take it but the fact that they haven’t even reached out is beyond unprofessional. It’s all so crazy!

Has anyone been offered something for real? Has anyone been called with any territory specifics or anything? I am not going to take it but the fact that they haven’t even reached out is beyond unprofessional. It’s all so crazy!

Haven’t heard shit and I was thinking the same thing. In no universe should it take this long to communicate to 25 reps and 4 managers all of whom were RBD’s and are now DM’s, what the deal is by NOW! I’d it’s like this now, how crazy and unprofessional will this launch be?? This drug will have a lot of competition for PPD. Lots of antidepressants out there and this one isn’t gonna be covered for shit and is going to have to be expensive for patient to make up for all the MDD revenue lost (not that it can of course but Sage will be desperate to stay afloat) and also Biogen co-promoting this which still is unbelievable to me.

Put it all together and my confidence from early few days of august juxtaposed to now is 180 degrees apart. Anybody that does take this is only because they need something now. They will probably be looking immediately as soon as training is over. And who could blame them? Who would have confidence in Sage when looking how they have reacted to FDA decision??

Chill out Captain Obvious. No need to kick and scream. Move on. Everything you said is common knowledge and has already been stated many of times. Focus on your job search and thank me later.

I’m not staying. Biogen and Sage rep will split the ridiculously large territory. I’m bummed because I truly wanted to sell this drug for PPD and help mom’s suffering. Oh well.

So it seems safe to say if you got an offer before pdufa date and still haven’t heard anything by now you’re not going to? Not that I plan on taking it now even if I did but pretty ridiculous and unprofessional that they can’t at least reach out and say thanks but no thanks

So it seems safe to say if you got an offer before pdufa date and still haven’t heard anything by now you’re not going to? Not that I plan on taking it now even if I did but pretty ridiculous and unprofessional that they can’t at least reach out and say thanks but no thanks

But Sage Cares For Their People don’t they

they don’t need your services anymore so why should they care? The people first mantra was only classic pharma phony talk. Wake up!