Who’s staying

anonymous

Anyone heard if they are one of the 25 reps staying? I didn’t quit my job (thank goodness) because I wasn’t sure what would happen here. Unfortunately, my company just announced they are doing a restructuring and over 50% of the sales force will be impacted. I’m worried I’ll be cut and it would be nice to know if I was gonna have this job at least for a little bit.

<

Anyone heard if they are one of the 25 reps staying? I didn’t quit my job (thank goodness) because I wasn’t sure what would happen here. Unfortunately, my company just announced they are doing a restructuring and over 50% of the sales force will be impacted. I’m worried I’ll be cut and it would be nice to know if I was gonna have this job at least for a little bit.

I was wondering if anyone heard anything definitive yet too. I am on OBGYN side and haven’t heard anything.
I have a job that I will most likely just stay at but still want to know what is happening. That 4-6 weeks of waiting is now on week 7.

It’s unbelievable that you’re into week 7 and still don’t know much. It’s absolutely ridiculous from both Sage and Biogen to do this to people. Heard that the reps at Biogen haven’t heard a thing yet. At least Sage reps have “some” information and received an email.

My manager said she is removing herself from the pool, territories are too big. Another MDD manager I know was told today they are not part of the restructuring and reps should know tomorrow or friday

At this point, all the information shared on this page is great for updates…but why doesn’t Sage/Biogen just tell everyone what is going on, and share the facts of who has/doesn’t have a job and what territories look like. I love that some have an idea of what’s going on because “they heard” …but nothing is confirmed by anyone. It’s crazy.

Are you really considering staying here if you are one of the few chosen ones? Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. I’m outta here regardless I’ll tell you that. This place is a dumpster fire.

Are you really considering staying here if you are one of the few chosen ones? Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. I’m outta here regardless I’ll tell you that. This place is a dumpster fire.

Then please proactively remove yourself from contention so that someone else can fill your spot and be gainfully employed if that option presents itself. If you're "outta here regardless", then get outta here now.

Then please proactively remove yourself from contention so that someone else can fill your spot and be gainfully employed if that option presents itself. If you're "outta here regardless", then get outta here now.

Totally agree! This opportunity and division will be what the new reps and managers make of it. PPD is a real issue and OBGYNs know about this drug and want to talk about it. It won’t be easy but it definitely still will be a needed product. I am still hoping to be the chosen one.

Totally agree! This opportunity and division will be what the new reps and managers make of it. PPD is a real issue and OBGYNs know about this drug and want to talk about it. It won’t be easy but it definitely still will be a needed product. I am still hoping to be the chosen one.
Somebody has the crack pipe fired up. If you like dumpster fires knock yourself out. No holding back.

Have you even spoken to prior Sage representatives? The real issue wasn't just because it was an infusion. Wake up. PPD won't keep the lights on.

Another week of crickets. Will they ever reach out to those of us that received an offer? Thank god I didn’t quit my other job and I wouldn’t stay here anyway, but I just wonder will they have the decency to inform us that our offer is not longer valid?

Another week of crickets. Will they ever reach out to those of us that received an offer? Thank god I didn’t quit my other job and I wouldn’t stay here anyway, but I just wonder will they have the decency to inform us that our offer is not longer valid?

Be Thankful! You received an early gift. A premonition of sorts. Thankfully people hadn't come onboard and then it would have been even more disastrous. Move forward and don't look back. It would have been a huge mistake. Likely, they are trying to figure out if its even worth moving forward for just PPD without MDD. Not surprising if they sell it off to another company they may already call on obstetrics.

13 weeks minimum and then 1 week per year of service. I literally joined a month before PDUFA after being with my prior company 15 years… they didn’t care, only got 13 weeks sev.