• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Which region ?

The region most at risk....at this point it has to be Highgarden. Wedged between Dorne and Kingslanding, then add in the seaside threat from the Iron Islands! Yikes!

Has to be northeast, especially diabetes. Idiots can't sell.

Look at Franny and Larry. Two leaders who were floundering in N.E. Move them out and they are winning COE and looking like champs. Shit, Larry is an EBD No way he would have that role if he was still in N.E. Not a dig, just a fact.

Look at Franny and Larry. Two leaders who were floundering in N.E. Move them out and they are winning COE and looking like champs. Shit, Larry is an EBD No way he would have that role if he was still in N.E. Not a dig, just a fact.

And who takes their place? Recycled leader??? Ronny, Wendy

Who do you replace them with recycled leaders Ronny and Wendy?

Who do you replace them with recycled leaders Ronny and Wendy?

You people don't get it. They won't be replaced. Many of these jobs are going away and never coming back. If they are lucky, AZ will move them into the vacant RAD or NAD position created by finally burying their dead in managed markets.

You people don't get it. They won't be replaced. Many of these jobs are going away and never coming back. If they are lucky, AZ will move them into the vacant RAD or NAD position created by finally burying their dead in managed markets.

Larry and Fran as RADs languishing in the sunshine of sunny Florida or California occupying the rocking chairs of their dearly departed losers who previously held down these grave sights.

You sir have no idea what you are talking about. I.E.: moron

They are moving the old codgers out of the managed markets positions and moving younger failures into them. They may put a few high flyers in those roles as holding spots hoping the company turns things around. Either way, many of these overpaid and under worked will be sent packing this time. AZ simply can't afford them any longer.

Larry and Fran as RADs languishing in the sunshine of sunny Florida or California occupying the rocking chairs of their dearly departed losers who previously held down these grave sights.

Hey if they are going to demote me, at least send me to a warm weather state. Signed, Fran and Ollie, I mean Larry and Moe, I mean Larry and Fran.