• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

West region "ring of fire" still firing

and another one gone, another one gone another one bites the dust, Hey were gonna get you too, another one bites the dust! Victim 9 or is it 10, I've lost count! Just about one a month! Wow, impressive, huh??

"moving the baton forward", just brilliant . . . leaves me speechless. It must have taken many days and sleepless nights to come up with this comment. Spoken like a . . .

The "insanity" is you believing that these people didn't deserve to be terminated. Oh you poor innocent victims! You're pathetic! This is the same group of people that brag about how they work 2 hrs a day and game the AZ system. Do your damn job and management will leave you alone.

and YOU toots is next to go! Hiding behind her "skirt" can only last for so long. Ye haw!

so much for employment law, last I checked about 45 states don't require a reason to be let go. look for the resignation by mutual agreement to set you free, nothing like getting paid to be let go vs fired.

Correct! Bullying is allowed at AZ! No one in Management is held accountable. I have an idea! Let's fire the CBD's and the Region Managers and get qualified leaders, not cowards that bully to make a difference!!!!

Who cares? Diabetes is a clusterfuck anyway. They try to run a sales model that AZ did away with in 2006 for crying out loud. Large pods, overlapping districts with 3 managers and 30+ reps in only one area.. Diabetes alliance is never going to hit their budget number with such a glut of resources. Once the year "stay away" period is over, I would expect Paul to go in and redesign the entire alliance.

Who cares? Diabetes is a clusterfuck anyway. They try to run a sales model that AZ did away with in 2006 for crying out loud. Large pods, overlapping districts with 3 managers and 30+ reps in only one area.. Diabetes alliance is never going to hit their budget number with such a glut of resources. Once the year "stay away" period is over, I would expect Paul to go in and redesign the entire alliance.

Will he? Or will he do whatever the consultants tell him to do?

Correct! Bullying is allowed at AZ! No one in Management is held accountable. I have an idea! Let's fire the CBD's and the Region Managers and get qualified leaders, not cowards that bully to make a difference!!!!

There are no laws against bullying. The head bully has taken the lead and carries out their lustful passions to destroy people's lives and families. Because the head bully is the one doing this, it shows that employees are being treated the same throughout the region. The head bully has a long time career of doing what their doing and knows how to get around the system. To hire a "qualified leader" is an oxymoron!

So, heard their are more heads getting ready to roll as the wicked witch of the west, continues her witch hunt! We call this leadership! I call this a VERY toxic work environment! Guess until "she", gets her walking papers, which would be a relief to the West. Then, all who work under the bully will just put up, get severed out (her M.O) or leave!

Here is the fantastic leadership of The West at work!! I cannot believe we pay these people!The target gets a phone call likely from their Manager. The target is asked to meet their Manager and CBD at a hotel and "Buh Bye"! Your toast! Yes, this is our leadership!

So, heard their are more heads getting ready to roll as the wicked witch of the west, continues her witch hunt! We call this leadership! I call this a VERY toxic work environment! Guess until "she", gets her walking papers, which would be a relief to the West. Then, all who work under the bully will just put up, get severed out (her M.O) or leave!

Any news?