• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Whic RP would you find to be an interesting conversationalist on a date?

Definitely would have a drink with GG by the pool or even at a club. It would be fun to goof on young or old men.....:)

As far as a date, BN, Vag, Libs, WE....would be fun. Vag can't bring his GF because she might get 'ideas' for a threesome...and I don't go there baby. I would be cracking up hysterically with Libs having drinks and listening to his Asian Ping Pang Boff stories. Vag too, a couple of martinis and then he can leave to take a walk on the beach with GG.:D

Definitely would have a drink with GG by the pool or even at a club. It would be fun to goof on young or old men.....:)

As far as a date, BN, Vag, Libs, WE....would be fun. Vag can't bring his GF because she might get 'ideas' for a threesome...and I don't go there baby. I would be cracking up hysterically with Libs having drinks and listening to his Asian Ping Pang Boff stories. Vag too, a couple of martinis and then he can leave to take a walk on the beach with GG.:D

My GF stays home just like your hubbies.........

Nice to be included. Like an occasional Margarita. TWO if they are VERY good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQoRmy9G864&feature=related

:cool: