• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Where is BJ going?

hevwas already announced to the leadership team and had a position under Steve. He probably started looking before that announcement was made and found a better growth opportunity for himself.

BJ had it wrong. High pressure tactics do not work in pharma. His so called "culture of accountability" was used as a dog whistle to encourage a "culture of pressuring sales people" to get results by any means necessary. This went against our core values as a company, so it comes as no surprise that he is no longer employed here.

BJ had it wrong. High pressure tactics do not work in pharma. His so called "culture of accountability" was used as a dog whistle to encourage a "culture of pressuring sales people" to get results by any means necessary. This went against our core values as a company, so it comes as no surprise that he is no longer employed here.

Seen so many of these types fail. Obsessed with "passion" as a one word overplayed descriptor. Enthusiasm, motivation, execution, blah, blah, blah. Hand dancing like a rapper, typical testosterone driven, male dominated, locker room motivational pep talk that's woefully short on meaningful content.

Seen so many of these types fail. Obsessed with "passion" as a one word overplayed descriptor. Enthusiasm, motivation, execution, blah, blah, blah. Hand dancing like a rapper, typical testosterone driven, male dominated, locker room motivational pep talk that's woefully short on meaningful content.

I guess? Quite honestly my expectations and how I was treated never changed when BJ came and I doubt it will change under the "new guy".

Maybe he's working part time for Nutri-System. It's not that hard, you eat the food, you lose the weight! He would be great showing his before and after's! Bet he would make more $$ than Takeda ever paid him!