• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

When Does Vas Get Held to Account for his Role in Bribing Trump?

Just wondering, when did Novartis stop becoming a respected company? Were they ever a respected company? When did you stop being proud to work at Novartis? Was it a single event?

The formulation of your first two questions show one particular aspect of Novartis today`s problem – many people (employees, patients and public alike), obviously you included (and I take it, you are a Novartis employee / management) see this company not anymore as one that is / or even worse, needs to be respected. Employees and top management particularly have surrendered – electronic ethical and moral learning only serve as alibi, but in face of having given up only comprise shareholder value destruction / wasted time. Qui non pugnat iam perdidit.

The board of directors, Vas and his new executive team are amongst the biggest idiots in the industry. The new culture literally despites me: feeding useless threads on Yammer, lying about the performance of our new center of excellence (ROFL) in Hyderabad, our best-in-line R&D and our new culture.

The daily spam I receive from Jay, Vas and Badhri is now transferred directly where it belongs: TRASH.