When does Takeda change Fleet vehicles?

Anonymous

I'm new to Takeda. Started 8 months ago and was given a car with 2,900 miles, it now has 25.000. A member of my team got their car switched with only 19,000 miles. Similar stories in another district. Sounds like the policy is all over the place. What's the criteria?

<

I'm new to Takeda. Started 8 months ago and was given a car with 2,900 miles, it now has 25.000. A member of my team got their car switched with only 19,000 miles. Similar stories in another district. Sounds like the policy is all over the place. What's the criteria?

Only driven 22000 miles in 8 months?

I hope you kept your personal car, you're going to need it pretty soon.

I think the policy is 4 years or 75,000 miles. Whichever comes first.

As a rep I would get an order form when my car had between 60,000 to 65,000 miles on it. New car orders happen twice a year. Spring and Late Fall.

As a RAM I mostly fly to my accounts and get a car every 4 years. A while back I got a new car after 3 years because the email state the co had a chance to get a better residual value on my SUV now (3 years) and allowed me to order a new car after only having it for 3 years.

Hope that helps

I think the policy is 4 years or 75,000 miles. Whichever comes first.

As a rep I would get an order form when my car had between 60,000 to 65,000 miles on it. New car orders happen twice a year. Spring and Late Fall.

As a RAM I mostly fly to my accounts and get a car every 4 years. A while back I got a new car after 3 years because the email state the co had a chance to get a better residual value on my SUV now (3 years) and allowed me to order a new car after only having it for 3 years.

Hope that helps

I have been with the company for 6 years and I have had 4 cars. Typically ever 1 and a half

I find that there is an inverse relationship between the sales performance of an individual and their interest in the type of company car

I find that there is an inverse relationship between the sales performance of an individual and their interest in the type of company car

Should I not be concerned with bonuses, healthcare, vacation time, culture, etc.?

The car is part of my overall pay package, this is how I look at it. If it wasn't, then why is the car subsidy included in that glossy trifold Takeda mailed to us recently? BTW, nice touch by Human Resources.

I guess you could be right, it's not like we spend much time in our cars!

Should I not be concerned with bonuses, healthcare, vacation time, culture, etc.?

The car is part of my overall pay package, this is how I look at it. If it wasn't, then why is the car subsidy included in that glossy trifold Takeda mailed to us recently? BTW, nice touch by Human Resources.

I guess you could be right, it's not like we spend much time in our cars!

I agree with you. We all like to have a nice company vehicle. There is not one single rep out there who doesn't care about what type car they get or how often they're ordered.

The person who posted the negative comments is no different. They're just playing that story in their head because they have a need to pretend they are superior to others. They're completely full of BS

well your a jackass obviously and if you have no interest in the type of car your driving maybe you should ask to save the company money and drive a pinto!

News flash. A ford pinto in running condition would cost well above what the company would have to shell out for a high end rep car. They are collectors items now with many going for over $50,000

News flash. A ford pinto in running condition would cost well above what the company would have to shell out for a high end rep car. They are collectors items now with many going for over $50,000

AS THE PREVIOUS POSTER SAID LOSER! ONLY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT - MAYBE YOU HAVE ONE ALREADY! HA. ANY REP WHO SAYS THEY DO NOT CARE WHAT KIND OF CAR THEY DRIVE IS A BIG FAT LIAR.

You should see the fleet selection at Novo. Novo has had 47 consecutive quarters of double digit growth, and they offered the best fleet in the industry. Everything from Subaru, Audi, Ford Explorer, to a Dodge Journey. What does this say about you if this is what the elite offer their reps?

You should see the fleet selection at Novo. Novo has had 47 consecutive quarters of double digit growth, and they offered the best fleet in the industry. Everything from Subaru, Audi, Ford Explorer, to a Dodge Journey. What does this say about you if this is what the elite offer their reps?

it says YOU should be working at Novo - if you are so impressed why aren't you over there. they won't hire you?

It also depends on the mileage and age of vehicle for resale purposes. They have a calculation they use. I have had all type of cars and some I have driven to 80,000 and other they changed at 35,000. It depends on the resale market to some extent. My last liberty was beautiful. LOL loved that jeep. They took it really early. Would have preferred to keep it especially since it was no longer an option.

Don't get a blue one. Mine is always filthy on the inside and the outside is always very dirty. It has dings on the driver side door from the mall parking lot. It's had two flat tires, the constant beep when my seat belt isn't on, love bugs stick like glue to blue cars. The gas mileage isn't very good. I recommend any other color. Hopefully, the blue ones will be recalled before someone gets seriously hurt.