What does Takeda sell currently

I am a former Shire GI rep. Now
on the neuro side. I called on GI clinics for more than 8 years prompting Lialda. During my time in GI, I consistently ran into the same reps from Ironwood, Salix, Forest, WC, Ferring, Allergan, you name it. You know who I NEVER saw in the GI clinics? Takeda reps. Never. Because Takeda reps have no access, skill or business acumen. And they were too busy dropping off and picking their kids up from school. The rest of the day they are out shopping, going to yoga or getting their nails done.

They don’t sell much Trintellix either

on the neuro side. I called on GI clinics for more than 8 years prompting Lialda. During my time in GI, I consistently ran into the same reps from Ironwood, Salix, Forest, WC, Ferring, Allergan, you name it. You know who I NEVER saw in the GI clinics? Takeda reps. Never. Because Takeda reps have no access, skill or business acumen. And they were too busy dropping off and picking their kids up from school. The rest of the day they are out shopping, going to yoga or getting their nails done.

Congrats on being the tallest midget.

Congrats on being the tallest midget.

Says the Takeda loser with the $5-6K target bonus for the quarter. Shire reps made a killing selling in GI with a brand that didn’t do a quarter of what the almighty Prevacid or Actos sold and you got pennies on the dollar. I hope Takeda cuts us all with a severance.

Says the Takeda loser with the $5-6K target bonus for the quarter. Shire reps made a killing selling in GI with a brand that didn’t do a quarter of what the almighty Prevacid or Actos sold and you got pennies on the dollar. I hope Takeda cuts us all with a severance.

When was the last time Takeda raised the bonus target? 2003?

How about you go back to your Shire board and grovel with the other dummies who will soon get the pink slip. Overpriced assholes with no work ethic, I’m sure you will be the first one to get hired since you are SO knowledgeable about all things rep related

How about you go back to your Shire board and grovel with the other dummies who will soon get the pink slip. Overpriced assholes with no work ethic, I’m sure you will be the first one to get hired since you are SO knowledgeable about all things rep related

Shire rep here. Not all of us are like this shit head. Most of us are looking forward to something new. We are nothing special compared to other companies. We have some cool rare disease products which would be awesome to get into, but most of the field sell pills like every other big pharma company out there. All the rare disease products and sales forces came from companies Shire bought. Certainly not what we created.

Shire rep here. Not all of us are like this shit head. Most of us are looking forward to something new. We are nothing special compared to other companies. We have some cool rare disease products which would be awesome to get into, but most of the field sell pills like every other big pharma company out there. All the rare disease products and sales forces came from companies Shire bought. Certainly not what we created.

To the Shit head (op) and the Suck up. The bean counters here don’t care what you think or feel. Posting on here isn’t going to save your job. Your fate has already been decided by the powers that be at Takeda. For the shit head you better hope that all the people you stepped on throughout your career that are in a position to hire aren’t still holding a grudge when they get your text or e-mail. Opportunities are few and far between.

To the Shit head (op) and the Suck up. The bean counters here don’t care what you think or feel. Posting on here isn’t going to save your job. Your fate has already been decided by the powers that be at Takeda. For the shit head you better hope that all the people you stepped on throughout your career that are in a position to hire aren’t still holding a grudge when they get your text or e-mail. Opportunities are few and far between.

Enjoy your roommate you loser