when buying lunches, do you pick up extra for your family?

It is stupidity like this that has contributed to layoffs. Your lack of professionalism and self respect has forced many of your peers to be jobless. Please do us all a favor and meet your sales goals so you can afford to buy your own dinner. Pitiful excuse of a thief!

Nope. Only when there has been an accidental over-ordering or it looks like the food will go to waste and the nurses/doctors tell me to take some back as they have no room in the fridge. That probably only happens three or four times a year. You should not be buying food for your family. Very unethical and you make enough money. I cannot imagine how that looks to a tech or office worker making 9 bucks an hour who sits at the front desk of the office. YOU can bet that gets around quicker then you think. I have discovered that most accounts talk about US all the time. People like YOU make all of us look very greedy and self-serving. Thanks, you dipshit.

who the fuck cares the execs bonus's are more than you will ever make in ur life time. EVERYONE is skimming...if you leave the field early your skimming so where do you draw the line. no one is better than the next we are all a bunch of bullshitters. get off your high horse and open your eyes.

I just add on a $10 or $20 gift card with each lunch. We i did dinner programs I usually added on a $50 gift certificate. I figure they screw us on our numbers, and this is just my way of making things a little more equitable. If David Brennan can DOUBLE HIS SALARY from one year to the next, why shouldn't I get a little extra like good old David?

I just add on a $10 or $20 gift card with each lunch. We i did dinner programs I usually added on a $50 gift certificate. I figure they screw us on our numbers, and this is just my way of making things a little more equitable. If David Brennan can DOUBLE HIS SALARY from one year to the next, why shouldn't I get a little extra like good old David?

Wayyy to go! Exactly what I do! Go for it!

Why would anyone who is doing this be dumb enough to post about it?

You think people in Wilmington are not assigned to read your posts and report back about things like this?

Keep your freaking mouth shut!

Why would anyone who is doing this be dumb enough to post about it?

You think people in Wilmington are not assigned to read your posts and report back about things like this?

Keep your freaking mouth shut!

I am HR and I can tell you we could care less if you steal AZ blind. Do what you have to to survive. That's all that matters.

Office cows have been over ordering for years , most of the larger offices now have calendar of who gets to take home leftovers to avoid staff infighting..Amazing how that little office has 15 person staff and only 6 inhouse..seen it where husbands/wives , friends drop in to join the crowd...I no longer haul the stuff in my car..pay to get it delivered and whatever number office gives me I reduce it by 20%, never had problem, empty trays maybe but no leftovers.