• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Pfizer buying AZ

Why would Pfizer want AZ? Pfizer is juggernaut with the best regarded sales force in the industry, thanks in part to years of hiring people from the military. AZ is a shit show with the worst sales leaders on the planet. The pipeline’s ok, but Pfizer’s is great. Spending all that money for a mediocre pipeline with people they’d just have to fire…I don’t think so.

To above poster. You are correct, many in leadership positions are very sorry excuses for a "leader". What is clear is AZ does not look for leaders, they look towards people who are really strong ass kissers.
However, to your original point, Pfizer buying AZ makes you wonder. If they are cash rich and are looking to expand their empire, may be a soon to be situation.

Pfizer to become $100B behemoth next year thanks to COVID-19 drug and vaccine

I'm OK with it. My aligned leadership is so bad (especially CBD), I welcome a bye-bye package.

They don't have to. They can do a leveraged buy-out. Whether they will or wether they won't is an entirely different matter.

A leveraged buyout doesn't mean you don't have to come up with the money fool. It just means it doesn't have to be your own cash. Yeah so they'll come up with $50b and put $200b in debt they have to service onto the balance sheet?? Fantastic idea. That would also impact their credit rating

To above poster. You are correct, many in leadership positions are very sorry excuses for a "leader". What is clear is AZ does not look for leaders, they look towards people who are really strong ass kissers.
However, to your original point, Pfizer buying AZ makes you wonder. If they are cash rich and are looking to expand their empire, may be a soon to be situation.

Pfizer to become $100B behemoth next year thanks to COVID-19 drug and vaccine

I'm OK with it. My aligned leadership is so bad (especially CBD), I welcome a bye-bye package.
I’m guessing your CBD is from El Paso.

One of my former colleagues said she came out to visit some key customers - her direction/desire, not the customers - and that one of the customers said IM was “too stupid to do business with”. About right.
This is a total lie! We all know the troll poster. I have sent his name into AZ Security. Good luck in your jail house posting!