When and how did it all go bad in Northbrook

anonymous

Northbrook has notoriously been a very weak HQ, but the level of representation for the American salesforce has declined throughout the years. This was a good place to work for many years. Several pivotal points throughout the years have changed our culture and devalued our jobs.

1. Covid vaccine mandate ( salesforce worked in the field while Northbrook remained at home)
2. Japanese transfer of power (from Hatanaka to Kenji)
3. Americans take over leadership at Astellas America
4. Weaponization of Compliance Department
5. Compliance dept. creates stringent parameters for selling ( QOL , Features & Benefits etc..)
6. The deterioation of keeping up with industry standards with financial incentives ( very low salaries)
7. Diversity and Inclusion and other Woke policies (Chicago Politics)
8. American transfer of power (3 American Astellas Presidents in 5 Years)
9. The collapse of Fujisawa culture (Hospital Deparment Eliminated)
10. Creating a Cancer division (CIA)

Please add anything else I have missed. I have created this list with the help of my team.

<

Northbrook has notoriously been a very weak HQ, but the level of representation for the American salesforce has declined throughout the years. This was a good place to work for many years. Several pivotal points throughout the years have changed our culture and devalued our jobs.

1. Covid vaccine mandate ( salesforce worked in the field while Northbrook remained at home)
2. Japanese transfer of power (from Hatanaka to Kenji)
3. Americans take over leadership at Astellas America
4. Weaponization of Compliance Department
5. Compliance dept. creates stringent parameters for selling ( QOL , Features & Benefits etc..)
6. The deterioation of keeping up with industry standards with financial incentives ( very low salaries)
7. Diversity and Inclusion and other Woke policies (Chicago Politics)
8. American transfer of power (3 American Astellas Presidents in 5 Years)
9. The collapse of Fujisawa culture (Hospital Deparment Eliminated)
10. Creating a Cancer division (CIA)

Please add anything else I have missed. I have created this list with the help of my team.
white people can’t stand the fact that they now have to compete