what next?

Yeah, I'm early 50's and I'm toast. This industry hates 50 plus reps. I might try a CSO, but they want young and cheap for a year or two and spit them out. Lowe's here I come!

This rep gig is over. Going back to school. I wish I never bothered with this. So sad. 33 years old and starting over. UGH
My dismissed ex-manager became a limo/school bus driver. He used to drive me to EWR for my first class international trips, he always begged for a big tip.

I loved how he would pick up my golf clubs and luggage place in the trunk of the Suburban.

One time he picked me up about lunchtime I was coming back from Hong Kong. I took him to lunch at Sparks a very good restaurant in NYC and I had three martinis. I thought that was an interesting contrast to what had been a few short years prior when I reported to that incompetent bozo!

Now I hear he’s a school “teacher.”

My dismissed ex-manager became a limo/school bus driver. He used to drive me to EWR for my first class international trips, he always begged for a big tip.

I loved how he would pick up my golf clubs and luggage place in the trunk of the Suburban.

One time he picked me up about lunchtime I was coming back from Hong Kong. I took him to lunch at Sparks a very good restaurant in NYC and I had three martinis. I thought that was an interesting contrast to what had been a few short years prior when I reported to that incompetent bozo!

YOU are a complete Dick!

Great fairy tale…tell it again.

Yeah, I'm early 50's and I'm toast. This industry hates 50 plus reps. I might try a CSO, but they want young and cheap for a year or two and spit them out. Lowe's here I come!
So not true! I was part of the layoff. I’m 57 with a ton of experience, and I had a new job a week and a half after the cut.