• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

What is you question for next week's Conf Call?

PLEASE just let this end. This whole thing has been handled so poorly by upper and lower level management. It's a wonder that the Germans select such inept and inefficient managers for the United States.

Can we have a discussion about that whole "gross to net" idea rolled out last year? I guess "gross to net" sounded better than "fuck you poor Medicaid slumdogs whose Rxs aren't worth anything to the company". Ya' think? Oh I forgot, we're improving patients' lives...

Can we have a discussion about that whole "gross to net" idea rolled out last year? I guess "gross to net" sounded better than "fuck you poor Medicaid slumdogs whose Rxs aren't worth anything to the company". Ya' think? Oh I forgot, we're improving patients' lives...

+2. Oh yeah, our go to market is all about Dr.s and patients! Screw off, no it isn't. It's about cutting costs because our products are crap. If we cared so much about patients we wouldn't ignore Medicare/Medicaid lives at all.

Reps to be placed will sit by the phone June 28th. Gospel
Nothing new to me. I sit by the phone all day anyway, waiting for my interviews with other companies to progress. Got a final coming up and an offer letter on its way any day. Thanks for devaluing us to the point of wanting to get out of here at all costs, BI. Anyone worth a shit will be gone on their own, and the brain dead slackers you covet will stay and work for less because they can't or won't get jobs anywhere else. You truly are the special ed of pharma, BI