• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

what is the under/over for reps lost to the Novo Nordisk?

<

One of the happiest days of my professional career as when I got my job at Takeda, boy oh boy have things changed! This place is in a bad way! "go back" strategy and weekly conference calls! Lol what a disaster this place is

LOLOL....This is so funny! Noone wants any of Takeda's droppings. I doubt even 10 reps from Takeda were offered jobs with Novo. Thanks for the good laugh though...LOL

You are sadly mistaken. I was at the Phoenix blitz hiring event and there were a lot of current Takeda reps interviewing. I know several, from a 2 state area that got offers.

You are sadly mistaken. I was at the Phoenix blitz hiring event and there were a lot of current Takeda reps interviewing. I know several, from a 2 state area that got offers.

Funny thing is the reps that are currently employed at Takeda in Phoenix are the toxic ones.
They made significantly less money than those that were rif'd because their performance was consistently inferior.

10% did 90% of the work

Ask for Proof of Pay and Performance

For those of you who doubt the veracity of this I posting - I can confirm 12 people with offers in their hands from the West. It will likely finish well north of 50 people overall from Takeda.

For those of you who doubt the veracity of this I posting - I can confirm 12 people with offers in their hands from the West. It will likely finish well north of 50 people overall from Takeda.

And if they're currently employed at Takeda there's probably
2 who actually are legit. The best actos reps/mgrs made the most
$ and were let go. Don't let the Backdoor hit ya where the good
Lord split ya

Funny thing is the reps that are currently employed at Takeda in Phoenix are the toxic ones.
They made significantly less money than those that were rif'd because their performance was consistently inferior.

10% did 90% of the work

Ask for Proof of Pay and Performance

Nowhere in my post did I say the reps who interviewed in Phx were Takeda reps in the Phx geographies. The Phx hiring event was for numerous states and geographies. The Takeda reps that I know got job offers from Novo are not based in AZ.

Nowhere in my post did I say the reps who interviewed in Phx were Takeda reps in the Phx geographies. The Phx hiring event was for numerous states and geographies. The Takeda reps that I know got job offers from Novo are not based in AZ.

Ha! Told you, fool! Just signed my offer docs today too, and no, I did not interview in AZ, nor am I from there. See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya!

Hey, at least they can go work at any retailer with their cute polo shirts and Dickes. Perhaps be one of those carpet cleaners? Wait...ice cream man with that "ha ha" cooler.