What is the best/worst thing about AZ?

Can you name one that does? Just one!!! Everything they do is for their own advancement or protection. Every single decision is for their gain not yours.
To get to the senior leadership level in this company you have to be a politician not a sales or marketing genius. And what do politicians do best? They promote themselves and only care about you if it also benefits them first. They will lie, cheat, backstab, whatever it takes to stay in their job and move up the ladder.
So any time one of them shakes your hand and introduces themselves at a meeting, be very leery. Ask yourself first, What do they want from me?

I was contacted by a recruiter recently about a vacancy on the west coast. What can you tell me about the culture, CO, management, execs? Is it a decent place to be? Trying to find useable feedback please!

I was contacted by a recruiter recently about a vacancy on the west coast. What can you tell me about the culture, CO, management, execs? Is it a decent place to be? Trying to find useable feedback please!

Since AZ does not pay third party recruiters, you are a flagrant liar, and therefore: You are a perfect match! Training starts immediately, but do not be trained to do anything except to lie! Lie your ass off and you will go far here. Except that, of course, AZ will evaporate. (The big bosses will take the money before it is gone.)

Patents go away in no time and there's nothing the boys and girls running the show can do about it except take what they can. They will rob the pantry.

Look elsewhere.

Yep, you are a liar! Even if you were not, you come on here asking a stupid question like that! Read the tens of thousands of posts on here you idiot, and you will have your answer!

You remind me of Flounder in animal house, "hi..you guys playing cards..?". This is no place for you..Keep walking sonny

Worst = diabetes specialty division.

Amen. Those stupid fools at the corporate office have made so many mistakes. First, the ESS position is a complete joke. They should be rolled over and combined into PC. There is absolutely no need for them and they are completely ineffective. Not that I blame them. Their territories are so large, they can't be. Endo's went from two PC reps calling on them a week to seeing one or maybe two rep calls a month, if that. Does this make sense. But--they are delivering specialized messages and have learned to talk the endo language? From the injectable side, we have a significant competitor on the market and they have decided to cut share of voice in half and expand territories. We are getting out voiced with a product that has a better device. You can tell doctors about side effects all you want, but they are going to have to experience them with their patients before they believe you. No one has complained yet. What really bothers me is the my dumbass boss keeps hounding me about why my numbers suck. Really?? She doesn't understand??