What is going on with Galderma?

anonymous

I'm looking at an opportunity in the RX division. I understand there was a layoff and a bunch of reps have jumped ship. I know the new CEO has changed the company for the worst. Budget cuts and expenses are being drastically cut, no adjustments to goals last year, and moral is pretty low. Do you think there is a possibility they will be sold off? or any hope of turning things back around? I have other opportunities I am looking at, however I'd like to get into Derm. Thx.

<

Galderma will be sold in 2-3 years. It will either be sold to the next Private Equity or split up and then sold-off. Everything is done to strip assets to make an easier sale with a higher return. Our Consumer unit may already get sold sooner (this year?) as it doesn’t fit in with the rest of the business.
Worst CEO ever, demotivated workforce, very mediocre product portfolio with huge pressure on prices. If you have other options, don’t come. If you want to get derm experience and are happy with a 2 year horizon in a company with no culture, why not.