Ax or Cx going first?

Me too! Cerave is the better product. RIP Cetaphil.

miles and the crack RA team with their cetaphyl reboot formulation was the epic fail. We are not cereve competitors, we do not belong in that space. We are a clinical tried and true brand.

new formulations with fragrance and preservatives that make the product so acidic that it burns people is a huge indication that the wrong talent was driving it. Complete amateurish fail.

they had folks under their nose that could have save them from their own stupidity which is sad. But un utilized.

miles and the crack RA team with their cetaphyl reboot formulation was the epic fail. We are not cereve competitors, we do not belong in that space. We are a clinical tried and true brand.

new formulations with fragrance and preservatives that make the product so acidic that it burns people is a huge indication that the wrong talent was driving it. Complete amateurish fail.

they had folks under their nose that could have save them from their own stupidity which is sad. But un utilized.
I couldn’t agree more with this post. CeraVe is miles better and any attempt to keep up with new Cetaphil formulations has turned into a living breathing nightmare.
Sales are imploding because of clueless development, regulatory teams and incompetent leaders.
It won’t be long before this business is sold-off.

I couldn’t agree more with this post. CeraVe is miles better and any attempt to keep up with new Cetaphil formulations has turned into a living breathing nightmare.
Sales are imploding because of clueless development, regulatory teams and incompetent leaders.
It won’t be long before this business is sold-off.

The whole Cx GBU leadership needs to be replaced. Clueless, delusional and nothing but lemmings.