• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

What is Going on in Managed Markets??!!

Anonymous

They always sucked and slacked since Takeda took over but this is just getting even more laughable now. Do they even have numbers they have to hit? I mean objective sales numbers for their states. Not I've don xx amount of programs or delivered xx presentations. Any objective data they are measured on? My managed care guy walks around like he's untouchable. That was never the case at TAP. Managed markets at TAP were held accountable and communicated with sales teams and reps. Just a complete JOKE here!!! And it's getting worse.

<

They always sucked and slacked since Takeda took over but this is just getting even more laughable now. Do they even have numbers they have to hit? I mean objective sales numbers for their states. Not I've don xx amount of programs or delivered xx presentations. Any objective data they are measured on? My managed care guy walks around like he's untouchable. That was never the case at TAP. Managed markets at TAP were held accountable and communicated with sales teams and reps. Just a complete JOKE here!!! And it's getting worse.

Yes, TAP was the mythical place known as Oz....sorry, Oz burnt down, just like the old Takeda (which was good as well - but you don't hear people sniveling every day about it on CP - mostly, b/c TAP legacy populate this board now) - but it's time to move on.

Yes, TAP was the mythical place known as Oz....sorry, Oz burnt down, just like the old Takeda (which was good as well - but you don't hear people sniveling every day about it on CP - mostly, b/c TAP legacy populate this board now) - but it's time to move on.

They populate this board and so do you.

Nothing worse than the self righteous shady Takeda Legacy douche

The RAM in the Southwest is the absolute worst. She not only does a terrible job but has an excuse for everything! Please, upper management, this is really hurting business. Do something!

Look at our products.They are all "me-too"drugs!When we had Actos,we had some leverage,but be serious,what MC even cares about the drugs we have now.I mean seriously!!!

We have Dexilant to use for formulary leverage. We should have dominant formulary status to work with. The fact that we do not indicates an extremely poor managed markets group. No aggressiveness and no results with no accountability. Everyone just throws up their hands and says "We tried, oh well". That's not acceptable. Other outfits see their drugs steadily move into tier 2 status across the board with our drugs being left in the dust. There needs to be a house cleaning with this group in order to get formulary opportunities moving forward.

We have Dexilant to use for formulary leverage. We should have dominant formulary status to work with. The fact that we do not indicates an extremely poor managed markets group. No aggressiveness and no results with no accountability. Everyone just throws up their hands and says "We tried, oh well". That's not acceptable. Other outfits see their drugs steadily move into tier 2 status across the board with our drugs being left in the dust. There needs to be a house cleaning with this group in order to get formulary opportunities moving forward.

Why would anybody move to Dexilant with generic Nexium right around the corner?

Stop being in denial about the upcoming shitstorm, its over!

NO ACCOUNTABILITY is the key statement in the above post. So true. Managed Markets here is horrible. Simply terrible. Worst of the 4 companies I've been at in my career. Completely no accountability and an aloofness that is unbelievable. I've only been working here for a little over 7 months but I can't believe there will not be some major changes in managed markets soon. Heads will roll and if new blood is brought in at a high level I'm sure many of our rams will soon be put on plans and shown the door. Who has protected these bozo's for so long. Have they always been this terrible and condescending?

NO ACCOUNTABILITY is the key statement in the above post. So true. Managed Markets here is horrible. Simply terrible. Worst of the 4 companies I've been at in my career. Completely no accountability and an aloofness that is unbelievable. I've only been working here for a little over 7 months but I can't believe there will not be some major changes in managed markets soon. Heads will roll and if new blood is brought in at a high level I'm sure many of our rams will soon be put on plans and shown the door. Who has protected these bozo's for so long. Have they always been this terrible and condescending?

No one in their right mind would post here and let everyone know they have only been here 7 months.

You're a DM you're a douche you're aloof and you should be fired!

We have Dexilant to use for formulary leverage. We should have dominant formulary status to work with. The fact that we do not indicates an extremely poor managed markets group. No aggressiveness and no results with no accountability. Everyone just throws up their hands and says "We tried, oh well". That's not acceptable. Other outfits see their drugs steadily move into tier 2 status across the board with our drugs being left in the dust. There needs to be a house cleaning with this group in order to get formulary opportunities moving forward.[/QUOTE

Dexi as leverage?You have got to be kidding me.This is the biggest me-too we have!We have to give it away to even get 3rd tier status.Nexium is kicking our ass!