What is going on here?

It is too Bad that BU is no longer running sales. He tried to defend the sales team and bring the culture of taking care of the sales people back. He got totally screwed by FF and other insecure VPS and sales managers at Galderma. He is back in Derm and is working for a company with some growth potential. He said he is staying low to keep his family in TX. This company has become a total joke and the CS team will be the first to be let go within the next two years. There is simply not enough products to support the bloated home office team. It is a fact!

It was the beginning of the end when BU Left. They guy cared about the company and the people and he had a low tolerance for what he thought was lazy and overpaid VPs and Managers that had been more concerned about their bonus and perks than growing the company. He actually still says good things about the co. He has some class but he is stupid for defending this nonsense, and a chump in my opinion. He should have sued the crap out of the company. I talked to him They had nothing in writing and he had no warnings but FF could give a shit. He has fired anyone and everyone that he is intimidated by and the guy is really an insecure tool that has no vision for the future other than covering his own ass and getting another promotion and his bonus, after running yet another Galderma affiliate into the ground. All you have to do is find out his track record running other divisions around the world for Galderma. He has failed everywhere he had been and he is failing in the US and and we are paying the price. But the good news is we have the ass kissers FH and BJ running things and we will all be smiling right up until they lay off a third of the sales force within the next two years.

I'm disgusted with theracutix marketing and management all the way up to Fray & above. Just what the hell is going on ? Card changes , cards turned off , spin doctor bullshit . WTF ? No one about to make any $$$ in the team and they could give a shit. Weak leaders , hiding behind their desks. Telling us to have the "tough conversations" , the ones they won't have the nerve to have themselves. Scared little lap dogs.

Wake up , your very best reps and DSM's are fed up . Trust me , several will be gone in the coming months. There is a high cost to low morale.

I hope selling your soul for new watch and a growing 401K is worth it . Theracutix is no longer behind any you. We are on the wrong road , there is still time . You are talk the talk , can you walk the walk ? Let us see how great you are !

I'm disgusted with theracutix marketing and management all the way up to Fray & above. Just what the hell is going on ? Card changes , cards turned off , spin doctor bullshit . WTF ? No one about to make any $$$ in the team and they could give a shit. Weak leaders , hiding behind their desks. Telling us to have the "tough conversations" , the ones they won't have the nerve to have themselves. Scared little lap dogs.

Wake up , your very best reps and DSM's are fed up . Trust me , several will be gone in the coming months. There is a high cost to low morale.

I hope selling your soul for new watch and a growing 401K is worth it . Theracutix is no longer behind any you. We are on the wrong road , there is still time . You are talk the talk , can you walk the walk ? Let us see how great you are !

When you take away my ability to earn a bonus I get upset . All talk from the home office but no accountability.

Yes the salesforce in theracutix is downcast. No body feels valued in this division anymore, even the normally positive DSRs I know are "Fed Up" . I hate feeling like this.

When you take away my ability to earn a bonus I get upset . All talk from the home office but no accountability.

Yes the salesforce in theracutix is downcast. No body feels valued in this division anymore, even the normally positive DSRs I know are "Fed Up" . I hate feeling like this.

SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THIS SMELLS FISHY . WHERE DOES THE BUCK STOP ? THIS COVER UP STARTED WITH TRILUMA. NO MORE LIES

I hope selling your soul for new watch and a growing 401K is worth it . Theracutix is no longer behind any of you. We are on the wrong road , there is still time . You all talk the talk , can you walk the walk ? Let us see how great you are !

DSM here . This post Hit the nail on the head. All this talk about leadership , just who are these leaders ? I don't see any at the Home Office right now . Instead I see frightened little rabbits doing exactly what Frenchie tells them to do, too scared to stand up and be counted. Then see how they all puff up their chest and perform around the sales people , who are you fooling? The division is over your gimmicks , what is left in that bag of tricks?

OK I'm wasting my time here . Halscheid , Banks and their flunkies are nothing more than sheep running around pretending to be wolves. We demand changes and I don't mean more changes to the cards.

This company is fucked! A pipeline of me too products, with Remanabant being the only new cool thing for Theracutix or the revamped Cutiscience team. Sales are down, over budget on copay cards to the point of turning them off and a host of upcoming layoffs. Great, just what I need to worry about, keeping my job. Although is it a loss? I mean I've made smaller and smaller bonuses, even though my numbers are still on target. My last Prez Impact watch was a VERY base model Rolex and no option for Cartier. The trip this year is a fucking cruise?! What happened to Tahiti or Argentina?

I keep hearing all kinds of rumors about the coming year and how the sales forces will be realigned, except for Peds. FH and FF don't know what the hell they are doing. Good news is FH has about 14 months on his tenure, so maybe that will change things up a bit.

God help us!