What is Acumed thinking?

What I don’t understand is why is it that 4 years ago Acumed sent out a letter to all of our accounts explaining that the Acutrak 2 was not FDA approved BUT chose to send out the same letter to those same accounts about the aculoc 2 distal radius plates last month?

Cathryn

The reality is that none of the agent respect the leadership at acumed and Marmon is made up of nobody that understands the orthopedic industry. If you want to understand how acumed could be the leader in extremities than just ask.

Jonah K
Greg B
Jeff T
Dave P
Quincy G
Lee p
Tim B.

otherwise you all should expect acumed will be sold to Stryker within one year.

Jake

What I don’t understand is why is it that 4 years ago Acumed sent out a letter to all of our accounts explaining that the Acutrak 2 was not FDA approved BUT chose to send out the same letter to those same accounts about the aculoc 2 distal radius plates last month?

Cathryn
A lot of Acumed’s products are not 510K FDA approved. Acumed used the Letter to file (LTF) for the approval process on products. But in the future to upgrade a product that has LTF approval, Acumed has to go the 510K route which includes sending out a letter to the accounts. So Acumed will be upgrading Aculoc 2 in a few years. But in the mean time all of our competitors are using the letter against us. Aculoc 2 is not 510K approved!

Because they suck.
Because they don’t know what they’re doing because they’re idiots.
And because they’re in over their head, none of them have ever sold as much as a screw in their life and they’re driving a company into the toilet

Honestly, what is there to like?
They are dishonest, lack EQ (important in leaders), unethical, mysoginistic, lack relevant experience, not strategic (at all), uninspiring and unlikable (smarmy) - my customers told me to keep them away and weak. These are just the cold hard truths.

This is the classic “this company is so bad now its reputation precedes it no one who is any good will come here” scenario. So you get the retreads who got booted from every other place they ever worked(?). Hey, THIS guy has a great resume! I talked to so and so who recommended him. Who you talk to??? You know he got fired from there, too, right?!?!?

This is the classic “this company is so bad now its reputation precedes it no one who is any good will come here” scenario. So you get the retreads who got booted from every other place they ever worked(?). Hey, THIS guy has a great resume! I talked to so and so who recommended him. Who you talk to??? You know he got fired from there, too, right?!?!?

Perfect example is a RBM being hired weeks before he was going to be fired from his previous job

Yes. As a long time agent in the industry i have seen a lot. But i have been amazed at how low acumed has gone in the past year plus. Its upsetting to see what has become of a once strong company.

It's becoming obvious Marmon is the problem. They have no idea about this business and continue to f the field every decision they make. "Leadership" is powerless and must comply even when they know it's not right. Just ask Tyson from CMF, they showed him the door because he wasn't a compliant Hjalmar soldier. But sell more with less support and no new products, leadership has quarterly bonuses to collect