What is Acumed thinking?

The toxic culture that Hjalmar and Jimmy have brought is real. Stay away. Most agents and sales folks are looking to leave. Treating females like second class citizens and protecting the Stryker crowd is the new norm. No wonder SD is kicking our ass.

OMG!!! Tyler Childers is such a creep and he has come on to me and made me feel uncomfortable several times. I have gone to HR but they are asleep at the wheel, or worse, Jimmy just allows it to happen. Several people on the team have also complained but no one does anything.

The toxic culture that Hjalmar and Jimmy have brought is real. Stay away. Most agents and sales folks are looking to leave. Treating females like second class citizens and protecting the Stryker crowd is the new norm. No wonder SD is kicking our ass.

Still better leadership than the ass@@@@@ running medartis Biggest turd in ortho

Not only treating them like second class citizens, but actually sexually harassing them! And Colson, Marmon and Berkshire Hathaway do nothing. Jeffrey Hjalmar loves torturing people and making cuts!

Tyler C is trying to set a record. 1 year and 5 females have gone to HR for harrassment and 4 men have complained as well. That’s almost one a month. Great hire there.