• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

What has been the experience with programs in your territory?

2 weeks ago we started down the yellow brick road my fellow Novartians, and I find it eerily quiet.
Lots of whispers at that meeting, but nobody is talking out loud, Hmmmmm.
Egg shells breaking everywhere in East Hannover Lol

Has the bribery pool been poisoned?
Doctors are already seeing these posts, eventually so will the American public, and you think things were tough now?!?

What to do, What to do, I don't know Paul, how CAN you stop this?? You can't, it's anonymous! Nvs has tried before, and was denied, that's why you heard silence. ;)

Be patient, much more to come........just need to decide where to pull back the curtain next

2 weeks ago we started down the yellow brick road my fellow Novartians, and I find it eerily quiet.
Lots of whispers at that meeting, but nobody is talking out loud, Hmmmmm.
Egg shells breaking everywhere in East Hannover Lol

Has the bribery pool been poisoned?
Doctors are already seeing these posts, eventually so will the American public, and you think things were tough now?!?

What to do, What to do, I don't know Paul, how CAN you stop this?? You can't, it's anonymous! Nvs has tried before, and was denied, that's why you heard silence. ;)

Be patient, much more to come........just need to decide where to pull back the curtain next
grammer
Your English is atrocious. Are you some disgruntled euro trash leftard? Dan Vasella is that you?