• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

What do District Managers really do?

True, but I watch 10 reps a month that do the same - to the actual doctors and patients. So get off your high horsey and recognize everyone in pharma sales is neither in true sales or anything near an medical expert - even on their own products.

I'm glad you can see clearly enuf to admit you suck- now go home and reheat that tv dinner

I think it's probably fair to say that we all suck. Not just reps and managers, but RBDs and VPs as well. Rest easy knowing that no job is more useless than the other. We are all equally useless.

I think DMs have it pretty good, no time stamped computer, work with reps as they please, higher pay, free lunch every day. Whats wrong with that, I would put up with riding with reps for the freedom alone.

I think DMs have it pretty good, no time stamped computer, work with reps as they please, higher pay, free lunch every day. Whats wrong with that, I would put up with riding with reps for the freedom alone.

Very few DMs can sell and put up with all the office to office bullshit that reps put up with