• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

What Are You Listening To Now?

Well......... since this IS the playground, how about this one for a Sunday morning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKrcvol1NsM
Vag, have you watched Vinyl at all on HBO? This show is right up your alley, about the record industry in the mid-70's. My favorite parts are who play dead rock stars. Michael Madsen as the bloated Elvis was awesome, as were the guys who played Bob Marley and John Lennon.

Vag, have you watched Vinyl at all on HBO? This show is right up your alley, about the record industry in the mid-70's. My favorite parts are who play dead rock stars. Michael Madsen as the bloated Elvis was awesome, as were the guys who played Bob Marley and John Lennon.

Yes, watched 2 of them and loved 'em.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
I just started. Hell, you probably knew guys like this. Makes me wish I were older then, given all the sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

Still know some, the only thing is about half of them are dead now. You wanna be older and I wanna be younger. I wanna hit some lifestyle clubs. Ironically though I went to one a long time ago and found I preferred smaller parties. You know, small - like 4 to 8 people - LOL! :cool:

There was so much coke sometimes, it was laying around on plates. And EVERYBODY did it no matter what they say.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Still know some, the only thing is about half of them are dead now. You wanna be older and I wanna be younger. I wanna hit some lifestyle clubs. Ironically though I went to one a long time ago and found I preferred smaller parties. You know, small - like 4 to 8 people - LOL! :cool:

There was so much coke sometimes, it was laying around on plates. And EVERYBODY did it no matter what they say.
I never have, because I HATE putting things up my nose, including Nasal Decongestants.

I never have, because I HATE putting things up my nose, including Nasal Decongestants.

Smart move on your part. Fact was, it was a fad and it was everywhere. I do remember Willie thouh forbidding anyone in his band to do it and that as a smart move. But he made no bones about 420. I did enjoy burning one down in his hotel room with the boys during a Super Bowl in the late 70s between Dallas & Pittsburgh. As far as the blow went though, fact is everyone was doing it then - it was the rage. Some realized what was happening and quit, others went to rehab and many careers and lives were destroyed. Those scenes were fun and interesting but in the end, I'm probably lucky I eventually didn't make it and went back into pharma. Sex is much more enjoyable without coke although licking it off a pair of nipples now and then was a nice memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: BelleoftheBall

For those of you who thought (just the Airman I know) that Prince was mediocre, take a gander at this.

https://youtu.be/7INsVaR-S-w

He was genius (savant level) and played every instrument on his 1st album. This performance highlights his skill level. Check the comments on my FB page by my harp playing roadie friend who worked with Bon Jovi in the 80s. This guy was over the fucking top good. I have to admit I got sick of the song ‘purple rain’ because it was played every 10 minutes but anyone that ever played with him recognized him as genius level talent. I also was jealous that he fucked Kim Basinger before I did (make that instead of). I think it was cool that they put a soundtrack of them fucking in the background of a song. I wonder if conservanonopussy on the Poli Board liked that song?

Last edited:

He was genius (savant level) and played every instrument on his 1st album. This performance highlights his skill level. Check the comments on my FB page by my harp playing roadie friend who worked with Bon Jovi in the 80s. This guy was over the fucking top good. I have to admit I got sick of the song ‘purple rain’ because it was played every 10 minutes but anyone that ever played with him recognized him as genius level talent. I also was jealous that he fucked Kim Basinger before I did (make that instead of). I think it was cool that they put a soundtrack of them fucking I the background of a song. I wonder if conservanonopussy on the Poli Board liked that song?
Which song is that Vag? I will have to get it. He also had Sheena Easton and probably most of the Women in his band. Too bad weed and not Percocet was his drug of choice. He'd probably still be alive.