• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

We'Re An OnCoLoGy CoMpAnY

Don't you pharma/hedgie-bro have anything better to do ;)

Really? This must be your first venture out of primary care. You think any hedgie needs to down-low throw shade on this dumpster fire to short our stock? Low of $7.17, only $0.03 away from a record low! You'll be back to filling sample closets in <1yr., while the rest of us will be at a real biotech. TaaaaDaaaa! We don't know your name, or care, but thanks for playing!

Really? This must be your first venture out of primary care. You think any hedgie needs to down-low throw shade on this dumpster fire to short our stock? Low of $7.17, only $0.03 away from a record low! You'll be back to filling sample closets in <1yr., while the rest of us will be at a real biotech. TaaaaDaaaa! We don't know your name, or care, but thanks for playing!

Cover your short much.

Finally, letter's out, you snake-oil of flamming turd of a company.

Apologies to the snake oils and flamming turds for my insensitive comment. I will report myself to HR for further insensitivity training.

Regards,
That's what she said.

https://investors.coherus.com/news-...-biosciences-receive-complete-response-letter

How do we screw up a phase 3 trial on a molecule that is to be 7th in class, with no novel mechanism of action? Thank heavens the 500pts. a year diagnosed with nasopharyngeal-whatever-it-was-gonna-be have 6 other viable options.

I'm not worried about our future, though. Our 7th to market Humira retread, already-outdated Lucentis knockoff, and growth factor insulin pump will save us! 7 is our lucky number! Long live Coherus! Duh, da da daaaa!!

They were here for the equity play & saw the writing on the wall. Theres no big $ to be made & its a meat grinder to boot. Ever increasing amounts of shares will be thrown to us to get us stay & those arent going to be worth the paper theyre printed on by feb. Tori wont pass odac because of the lack of ethnic variability in our phase 3. Were not first in class & there is no unmet need so theres no sense in taking the risk of granting us approval when there are plenty of other pd1s out there. Not to mention the climate surrounding china because all corporate partnerships with them might be weaponized into political footballs near term. No matter what occurs we can kiss any significant stock bump goodbye in this bear market that is even more bearish on our sector. I think we get 15 at best in the future with an o/u of 12.