• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

We'Re An OnCoLoGy CoMpAnY

Forever Snakeoil

https://investors.coherus.com/news-releases/news-release-details/coherus-and-junshi-biosciences-receive-complete-response-letter

How do we screw up a phase 3 trial on a molecule that is to be 7th in class, with no novel mechanism of action? Thank heavens the 500pts. a year diagnosed with nasopharyngeal-whatever-it-was-gonna-be have 6 other viable options.

I'm not worried about our future, though. Our 7th to market Humira retread, already-outdated Lucentis knockoff, and growth factor insulin pump will save us! 7 is our lucky number! Long live Coherus! Duh, da da daaaa!!

<

No way will we get approval for toripalimab in nasopharyngeal carcinoma with an all Chinese data set. Today Hutchmed's drugs were specifically denied FDA clearance because of supposed lack of diversity in it's all Chinese study. And before you say, "Hutchmed, who cares," realize that A) we are just as shitty a fly-by-night organization as they are, and B) the FDA also spiked Eli Lilly for the same issue on yet another product, and we all know that we aren't fit to hold even that organization's jock strap. Not to mention the massive political headwinds against anything China-made being whipped up by good ol' Chairman Xi as he pisses all over Taiwan with his ongoing war games. I don't see the US government allowing any drug with 100% Chinese data through the dragnet. We are truly fucked. Where's the Tylenol?
https://seekingalpha.com/article/45...m_source=seeking_alpha&utm_term=27868548.1369

No way will we get approval for toripalimab in nasopharyngeal carcinoma with an all Chinese data set. Today Hutchmed's drugs were specifically denied FDA clearance because of supposed lack of diversity in it's all Chinese study. And before you say, "Hutchmed, who cares," realize that A) we are just as shitty a fly-by-night organization as they are, and B) the FDA also spiked Eli Lilly for the same issue on yet another product, and we all know that we aren't fit to hold even that organization's jock strap. Not to mention the massive political headwinds against anything China-made being whipped up by good ol' Chairman Xi as he pisses all over Taiwan with his ongoing war games. I don't see the US government allowing any drug with 100% Chinese data through the dragnet. We are truly fucked. Where's the Tylenol?
https://seekingalpha.com/article/45...m_source=seeking_alpha&utm_term=27868548.1369

Reider can try shaving his head more.

Mic drop...

You cant tell me that fatboy Ct didnt see this coming. Or sone other impending doom. If this place was poised to blow up into the next Jazz there is no way on earth that he would have exited. No way. More will be leaving soon before the kitchen gets too hot. Watch

I don't think on-body will even get us back to 9. With the current market for pd1s we'd be lucky to crack 10 if we launched and that looks gloomier by the day. Nobody will get rich here. Nobody will become an onc rep here. Morale sucks. I just dont see any reason to stay, much less work. The high water mark has clearly passed.

I don't think on-body will even get us back to 9. With the current market for pd1s we'd be lucky to crack 10 if we launched and that looks gloomier by the day. Nobody will get rich here. Nobody will become an onc rep here. Morale sucks. I just dont see any reason to stay, much less work. The high water mark has clearly passed.
h

This is a dumpster fire.