Wegovy / Pharmacy execution

anonymous

Conference call: Wegovy is stocked
Pharmacies: Wegovy is backordered. We dont have it in our warehouse

I got calls from three major chains Friday saying Wegovy isn't stocked in the warehouse. Yeah Yeah, I have the pharmacy number but guess what? They didn't want to waste more time.

Can someone please figure out stocking issues?

<

Conference call: Wegovy is stocked
Pharmacies: Wegovy is backordered. We dont have it in our warehouse

I got calls from three major chains Friday saying Wegovy isn't stocked in the warehouse. Yeah Yeah, I have the pharmacy number but guess what? They didn't want to waste more time.

Can someone please figure out stocking issues?
It’s at least 2 more weeks until they admit there’s a stocking problem. In the meantime, make sure you send an email to NNI stocking so they can continue to tell you what you know is a lie.

Come on home office. OP is so right here. Stocking is horrible. Hard to sell something when it isn't available. Crickets from home office isn't good. Please help us get this fixed. We thought we had it figured out but it is truly a stocking issue.

How can we hit this great bonus promised if the freaking medicine is not on the shelf?
I’m sure they will adjust goals right.

I always hear novo does the right thing, let’s watch.

Another day of fielding calls saying pharmacies don't have stock and I don't have an answer! High prescribers are starting to hesitate prescribing. If "its all about the patient," then lets fix it! Or, lets hear an answer today please!

What should I do today? Have pharmacists pissed off at me for giving them an 800 number so they can run the card?
Patients pissed because pharmacies are out of stock?
Providers pissed because the 0.5 isn't in stock and patients are ready to titrate?
Providers pissed because CVS doesn't have stock? Did you know CVS is a pretty big pharmacy chain?
Providers pissed that the card isn't working?

I can’t tell you how many reps have taken vacation days last week and this week. All to avoid not having to do what the previous poster said.Since we did not have a July 4 break I guess reps will start taking days now.

Another day of fielding calls saying pharmacies don't have stock and I don't have an answer! High prescribers are starting to hesitate prescribing. If "its all about the patient," then lets fix it! Or, lets hear an answer today please!
You will get it tomorrow. They will tell you there is a shortage of .25mg when in reality there is a shortage of everything, but we will only feel the .25mg and .5mg because that is where 80% of all patients are because demand is 1000% above the forecast.

You will get it tomorrow. They will tell you there is a shortage of .25mg when in reality there is a shortage of everything, but we will only feel the .25mg and .5mg because that is where 80% of all patients are because demand is 1000% above the forecast.

ok we all know this. What is the solution?

Presumably, those responsible for that forecast were fired, right? Oh wait, accountability only applies to the field. My bad.

We had our National town hall about the Wegovy launch mess. Yet all the executive level people were on vacation. How were they all working so hard and on vacation?
I thought we were not supposed to take vacation during June and July.

not a lot of confidence in this group.

Agree with the above post and the higher ups that were working "around the clock" while sitting in their offices at home were not terribly convincing! They are all breaking their arms patting themselves on the back while we are out getting our asses chewed from all angles, doctors, pharmacies, patients, etc...
Don't look for this situation to get better for several months. Good times!

Don’t be concerned.
“This will all be smoothed out in the next
3 MONTHS”.

Lmfao

This place is a complete joke.

Don’t be concerned.
“This will all be smoothed out in the next
3 MONTHS”.

Lmfao

This place is a complete joke.

THREE MONTHS!!!

I've been yelled at for the past two weeks. WTF people. We didn't have a plan for blowing it out? Obviously not. I have my manager this week. HAHA. "Its a good problem to have... Stay positive... The demand is amazing and unprecedented which is a good thing." Give me a break. My customers are pissed.

THREE MONTHS!!!

I've been yelled at for the past two weeks. WTF people. We didn't have a plan for blowing it out? Obviously not. I have my manager this week. HAHA. "Its a good problem to have... Stay positive... The demand is amazing and unprecedented which is a good thing." Give me a break. My customers are pissed.
Yep! I think the "positive experience for the customer" ship has sailed and sunk! Big writers are now just saying, I am done writing until your issues are fixed.

You can never recreate the initial excitement and enthusiasm of a customer after a bad experience. Smart plan would be to pull back until shit is ready… dumb dumb dumb

I’m still wondering why we rushed this so quickly. Still haven’t received an answer.

Because Novo knows that HCPs will write Ozempic for weight loss.
BTW, screw DCS force on bonus with BS data AND crazy goals. Also, taking % of bonus away from Ozempic and pushing Rybelsus.

2022, typical Nove fashion…..not compensate reps for Ozempic at all (Victoza, Levemir, Log model).
3B plus all goes without compensating field, and now beat up reps to leverage relationships for Rybelsus business.
Rinse&Repeat.

such a shitty thing to do.