We Celebrate by cutting IC

<

Do they really think we are so stupid that we would not realize their reworked plan was a cut in pay for most of us? This is our reward for them fucking up again?

How can any of the sales force have any faith in what they say? I guarantee none of them will take a hit on their IC or LTI or stock. The competition is licking their lips at our incompetence. FFS someone’s head has to roll.

Totally! I lost a shit ton of IC money tonight. THe IC plan was already published. I read it and began to execute to make big money. All gone. Thanks for stealing. The LT has no clue what they are doing. JOKE
Do you really think they don't know what they are doing? I think they know exactly what they are doing. It's all smoke and mirrors people. I agree, however, LT is a bunch of bufoons who sit and giggle like toddlers when someone farts, but I think all of this has been a plan. I don't believe that over night, we decided there was a shortage. If it were a real shortage, I don't think the buffoon panel would have been giggling like they were. (Well, I take that back, I'm sure they would.)

IC payout slashed, with zero input from RBDs. Money being made hand over fist - saving money on programs, samples, advertising, promo stuff, etc etc etc. If they wanted to really demotivate us, then congratulations. Mission accomplished.

Cry me a river OCS. Sorry you won’t be getting 300% for the 100-300 Wegovy you bring in for a 13 week POA. Pathetic
I’m doing double that top number, EVERY WEEK, by myself. Do the math on how much that makes the company.

Whether you like it or not, the “pathetic OCS’s” are the future of this company and right now, if you have stock in this company, you REALLY don’t really want to see us demotivated.

Y’all whined like little bitches when there was a shortage of one dose of Ozempic for a couple months. We’ve dealt with this shit show for 2 years straight.

Cry ME a river.

I’m doing double that top number, EVERY WEEK, by myself. Do the math on how much that makes the company.

Whether you like it or not, the “pathetic OCS’s” are the future of this company and right now, if you have stock in this company, you REALLY don’t really want to see us demotivated.

Y’all whined like little bitches when there was a shortage of one dose of Ozempic for a couple months. We’ve dealt with this shit show for 2 years straight.

Cry ME a river.

When you get to 1200 a week and 125 Rybelsus and me a call. Now you do the math.
Are you an EDCS or DCS? If DCS, congrats…divide that by 2 or 3 to get your actual contribution. If you’re a solo EDCS, congrats for being a little over double the volume of what I’m doing after 6 years on the market, at 2/3 the cost, 4 times the coverage, and a chunkier rebate and marketing budget.

Loser.