• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Was Pfizer saying Vax covers Delta 90% a Big Lie?

Remove power and money from COVID and it is less dangerous than a heart attack or an opioid overdose for most individuals.

If you are worried about me passing on the virus to your family then dress them up in masks made from an old tee shirt and get them vaccinated.

again, one person may have a heart attack, but that doesn't mean their entire family also has a heart attack and pass it on to other families to have heart attacks

But covid on the other hand.....

Remove power and money from COVID and it is less dangerous than a heart attack or an opioid overdose for most individuals.

If you are worried about me passing on the virus to your family then dress them up in masks made from an old tee shirt and get them vaccinated.

Dumbest analogy ever.

I guess comparing COVID to something comparable like the Flu, Chicken Pox, Measles, Mumps, Polio, or Anthrax wouldn’t work for the agenda. Seeing these are all mitigated, prevented or cured using of all things in the world - vaccines.

Even with a heart attack, I don’t know of anyone who’s had one that then thought they couldn’t have anymore and would survive it if they did.

I never knew anyone who knew they were high risk for a heart attack that continued to smoke, eat fried foods and donuts everyday and then tried to take the stairs to the office on the 9th floor.

I also never knew a person who had a heart attack that had a loved one with the same high risk factors that told the loved one, I survived my heart attack, all this crap about heart attacks is made up.

I have heard all of this when it comes to COVID though. Stupid analogy dude.

Exactly. CCC had to pull pcr test be cause it never differentiated between covid and flu. All the same. What a total sham! You know the saying, follow the money....

Too bad Lipitor is off patent. Some Data shows it’s as effective as the vaccine, so what that it causes diabetes in 25% of people taking it.

Albert & Biden has used the word "partnership agreement" several times.

Pfizer has been in lock step pinky swear agreement w Biden since before the election.
(Remember having the study results but delaying application approval until after election? I m a Dem & could see that a mile away when those actions occured)

Biden has also bought 50 million doses at US prices several time to give to other countries?? (Versus cheaper lower prices other countries could buy themselves for?????)

Its all a Mafia style scam of the global population

one world order.