Warm act being notified next Friday on teleconference!

No need for company to give 60 day notice. The 60 days they give you with pay satisfies the WARN ACT requirements.

1000 people to be cut.
Exactly. This is how it was done last Dec. No warning whatsoever. Told to stay home and they were put on payroll for next 60 days. And they were notified on a Thursday. Just saying.

Exactly. This is how it was done last Dec. No warning whatsoever. Told to stay home and they were put on payroll for next 60 days. And they were notified on a Thursday. Just saying.

Kickoff meetings mid-month for new territories and districts. August numbers were pitiful. Wall Street analysts are expecting higher profits this quarter. Company not going to make it by a long shot. Only hope is to take one time charges this quarter and to show a bump up in Q4.

Would be crazy if they had calls this week with the holiday and all. But nothing is off limits these days.

Never on a Friday. Always middle of week. Allows leadership to schedule a CC the following day to blow smoke up the asses of the remaining souls left to take marching orders from the idiots remain. In ten years I have never witnessed such ineptitude and inefficiency. I was in a leadership development cycle a few years back. Multiple mentors mentioned that contribution was not important. What mattered in Astra culture was who liked me and how effective I was at moving people out of the way. So I aligned myself with the most brilliant business minds in the corporation. All of whom were cut or forced out by the current leadership team. As a result, my development came to a screeching halt and I was forced to seek employment and opportunity outside the organization. The next chapter of my career is about to begin this week. Good luck to anyone impacted by this alleged rumor. If displaced, you will be better off on the other side, trust me. Those remaining, better get resume updated and work on an exit strategy. You will be forced to work harder so the chosen few could continue the do nothing and contribute their valuless climb to leadership under a group of mentors who know nothing about their customers or the therapeutic classes they manage.

I pray this is not true. I have been searching for another gig in my area for the past year and there is nothing! I hope this is a false post but if it isn't good luck to all. Not good tines in pharma.