Waiting on WARN period timeframe…June 18th

https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ETA/layoff/pdfs/_EmployerWARN2003.pdf

Paying 60 days of severance satisfies WARN. Those laid off in March were paid well over that, The severance document also likely has language stating that they can’t sue because of it, which is also legal. It’s not going to be June 18. Glenn is a dipshit.

I agree! My husband is an attorney and told me exactly what you just stated last Friday. So why is there no announcement then? I think Michel will look very stupid come May 3rd when nothing has been initiated.

So could somebody please clarify, if 6/20 were to be our last day, does that mean no severance then, because we are technically receiving that now if we have been ‘warned’? I’m clear as mud on what this means exactly.

I agree! My husband is an attorney and told me exactly what you just stated last Friday. So why is there no announcement then? I think Michel will look very stupid come May 3rd when nothing has been initiated.

i don’t think they had a plan. It’s not just us that they have to figure out, It’s global in all departments. Everyone and everything related to Adu is up in the air - government affairs, R&D (may not continue with embark or I care), manufacturing, etc. They had to wait on EMA, too, which was last week. They need to figure out what to cut, sell, and write down before the earnings call (like $200M in inventory). They also had to decide when to launch other assets to figure out the other departments - there’s a surprise coming next month.
That being said, they SHOULD have it done this week, and they SHOULD have been more transparent about why it’s taking so long and at least said “hey, it will be the end of April (or whenever they choose to it)”.
Assholes!!!

We are all done in May. Locking the doors, rolling up the side walks, Biogen leaving the building. Adu is dead, done and we are all gone. No one will be left.

it’s completely over. Alzheimer’s was a blip here, didn’t quite work out.

apparently on Thurs "check in" call there will be updates on timelines...who knows what that means or just GEP speculating.

Anyone hear anything else?

What is a check-in call? Is it just a regional call or a national call? If it is just a regional call, it means nothing and will have no substance. This is very upsetting.