• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Vimovo

CNS is getting Vimovo back! Only high prescribers, will be weighted 30%. fact. Begins in march!

IF this is true, then AZ has reached a new level of desperation never seen in this industry. AZ is in trouble boys and girls. The 4th qtr., which is over 12/31/12, will be a catastrophe by any measure. 2013 will be a very interesting year. Very interesting indeed.

Vimovo relaunched?

Its an okay drug combo but it's nothing special, can;t live without and can be purchased without the purple component for $8 for a bottle at a drug store.
Naproxen.
And giving it to CNS. Why do give them something else to do since it has to be
getting boring talking about Seroquel which is a good drug but out to farm soon and nothing new about it- indications, delivery (forget it).
Seems like AZ $ could be spent better.

I'm on Toprolwat, and I swear by it. It's a 50mg Toprol-XL and a bottled water combo. I can't tell you how much this novel compound / delivery device has helped me keep my BP under control.

It costs $200 a month, and I could buy the generic TX and a bottled water separately for less than 1/2 of that, but who's going to do that, duh? The pharma companies deserve the profit in the drugs for their forward thinking.

Vimovo has no market. There is simply no medical need for this drug. None whatsoever. It's just a ploy by AZ to try and scrounge some revenue. Pathetic by any standards.

Yes. Announcement to made feb1. CNS gets it back. High prescribers only weighted 30%. not every rep will have it. Hope this helps.

IF this is true, then AZ has reached the bottom of the barrel. This gives the word "desperation" new meaning. If Pascal gives the go ahead to this lunacy, they need to run his ass out the door tomorrow. Vimovo was/is a dog, and will always be a dog. AZ must be is really bad shape if this happens.

Vimovo is a great drug, it is smart of us to relaunch it. We screwed it up initially, telling doctors we didn't cause gastric ulcers. We forgot to tell them that it is an effective pain reliever! Celebrex is going generic soon and now is our window of opportunity. Bring it on Frenchie!

Vimovo is a great drug, it is smart of us to relaunch it. We screwed it up initially, telling doctors we didn't cause gastric ulcers. We forgot to tell them that it is an effective pain reliever! Celebrex is going generic soon and now is our window of opportunity. Bring it on Frenchie!

You are hilarious.