• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Unprofessional District Manager in NY

anonymous

Alla, the Primary Care District / Regional Manager in NYC Metro area is unprofessional and is definitely not representing Amgen in a positive light. She's abrasive in offices and asks very inappropriate questions. I think Amgen should know about her. It's wonderful to be assertive and a go-getter but she is beyond that.

<

Alla, the Primary Care District / Regional Manager in NYC Metro area is unprofessional and is definitely not representing Amgen in a positive light. She's abrasive in offices and asks very inappropriate questions. I think Amgen should know about her. It's wonderful to be assertive and a go-getter but she is beyond that.
Thank you for this feedback, we take all comments seriously and we will be investigating this. Please know that customer facing individuals must behave in a professional way at all times, and failure to adhere to this guiding principal can result in disciplinary actions up to and including termination.

Was there for the suggestion of shipping pants. Woah!

A District Manager named Alla Chernivsky called me after I applied for a position. I was in my car driving and had no idea I would receive a call. I never received a call like this, usually, the Recruiter would first schedule a call so I was a little surprised and I wasn't comfortable answering questions to a person who said she was with Amgen but I had no face to her name.. This conversation was the worst phone call I have ever received and it was 7-10 minutes of intense grilling.. She asked me where I lived. I told her a county and she demanded to know what town I live in.. She asked me what Doctors I know and demanded to know what kind of relationships I had with the Doctors in the territory. My contacts and relationships are my business and the business of my current employer.. She demanded to know who I worked for at my current company and who my pod mates are. Again - that's my business and my current employer's business. The invasive questions were relentless.
This woman is not representing you nicely.. Unless you strive for your managers to cultivate a fear-based and interrogating culture.

Imagine that, a manager wanting to know if a candidate was qualified. How dare she ask questions to determine if you are a good fit. She had one of the top teams last year and sent 5 people to chairmen’s. So don’t tell her who you work for. You really showed her ….

Imagine that, a manager wanting to know if a candidate was qualified. How dare she ask questions to determine if you are a good fit. She had one of the top teams last year and sent 5 people to chairmen’s. So don’t tell her who you work for. You really showed her ….

Imagine that - a Manager who actually allows the Recruiter to do their job prior to her stepping in.. Talk about stepping out of bounds... She knows who a candidate works for - it's on the application. Perhaps she should read the application.. But that would take time, along with scheduling time to formally interview a candidate. Calling candidates on the fly is unprofessional.. Sure, she sent 5 people to Chairmen's - they were 5 small, very small territories filled with Russian Doctors who are her peeps.. She is unprofessional, brazen and yes, I showed her...

Balls in Face will earn you President's Club with those shady Docs in BK/QNS.. The apple doesn't fall from the tree coming from #1 country for prostitution and sex trafficking.. Birds of a feather flock together.. Throw Alli Bubba in Suffolk or upstate NY and let's see how many Prezy Clubs are pinned...

Balls in Face will earn you President's Club with those shady Docs in BK/QNS.. The apple doesn't fall from the tree coming from #1 country for prostitution and sex trafficking.. Birds of a feather flock together.. Throw Alli Bubba in Suffolk or upstate NY and let's see how many Prezy Clubs are pinned...
Hey whatever it takes to get the job done!

The appropriate Amgen response would be to direct them to HR to file a complaint with them, not slander the individuals name on cafepharma. Also, these posts are anonymous so the same individual could be responsible for everything that is posted.

The question to ask - is what is the intent of the post? To raise attention to the issue with Amgen or to destroy someones character? Whoever wrote this is a vile and disgusting individual with zero grasp of empathy, human emotion, or good will. Go crawl back into your cave. And if that response was actually from Amgen HR you are equally complicit.

The appropriate Amgen response would be to direct them to HR to file a complaint with them, not slander the individuals name on cafepharma. Also, these posts are anonymous so the same individual could be responsible for everything that is posted.

The question to ask - is what is the intent of the post? To raise attention to the issue with Amgen or to destroy someones character? Whoever wrote this is a vile and disgusting individual with zero grasp of empathy, human emotion, or good will. Go crawl back into your cave. And if that response was actually from Amgen HR you are equally complicit.
STFU!

-SouthernBoi

The appropriate Amgen response would be to make sure a system of checks and balances is in place so that the recruiting process is conducted in a transparent manner. The intent of this post is to raise awareness to managers who grasp zero empathy, emotion and good will. Why would a Manager call candidates prior to a recruiter vetting the candidate? When a manager calls a candidate on the fly there is no trace of that conversation and is the Manager bucking the process to put her self interests first? Whoever is defending this unethical behavior that lacks transparency and checks and balances should go back into their cave.

Which can be done via. Amgen HR instead of destroying someone’s name and reputation on Cafe Pharma. You have no argument or excuse, your intent was malicious.

The appropriate Amgen response would be to make sure a system of checks and balances is in place so that the recruiting process is conducted in a transparent manner. The intent of this post is to raise awareness to managers who grasp zero empathy, emotion and good will. Why would a Manager call candidates prior to a recruiter vetting the candidate? When a manager calls a candidate on the fly there is no trace of that conversation and is the Manager bucking the process to put her self interests first? Whoever is defending this unethical behavior that lacks transparency and checks and balances should go back into their cave.

Which can be done via. Amgen HR instead of destroying someone’s name and reputation on Cafe Pharma. You have no argument or excuse, your intent was malicious.

Did you ever stop to think that those who are accused of this bad behavior should stop for a moment and think about how they are perceived? Did you ever stop to think that those who have power should be mindful of the way they speak, direct and treat others? How do you know what recourse was taken prior to this post? How do you know people and HCP offices haven't gone to HR? How can one destroy someone's name and reputation by posting on here? Why is it malicious? Some would consider this to be standing up for a group of people or several people who have not gotten anywhere with HR. We are all about inclusion and diversity here at Amgen. Diversity and inclusion couples with code of ethics and treating/vetting candidates in a polite and transparent manner. Rather than flipping it on the whistleblower how about holding those who may be abusing their power accountable?

Did you ever stop to think that those who are accused of this bad behavior should stop for a moment and think about how they are perceived? Did you ever stop to think that those who have power should be mindful of the way they speak, direct and treat others? How do you know what recourse was taken prior to this post? How do you know people and HCP offices haven't gone to HR? How can one destroy someone's name and reputation by posting on here? Why is it malicious? Some would consider this to be standing up for a group of people or several people who have not gotten anywhere with HR. We are all about inclusion and diversity here at Amgen. Diversity and inclusion couples with code of ethics and treating/vetting candidates in a polite and transparent manner. Rather than flipping it on the whistleblower how about holding those who may be abusing their power accountable?
Go cry on your company board, loser.

Exactly. This persons maturity level and logic (or lack thereof) is glaring.

Of course they would blast someone’s name publicly, anonymously, without contacting HR or speaking to the person directly. They are scared of the repercussions of making false accusations.

Thats what was meant by crawl back into your cave.