• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Unprofessional District Manager in NY

A District Manager named Alla Chernivsky called me after I applied for a position. I was in my car driving and had no idea I would receive a call. I never received a call like this, usually, the Recruiter would first schedule a call so I was a little surprised and I wasn't comfortable answering questions to a person who said she was with Amgen but I had no face to her name.. This conversation was the worst phone call I have ever received and it was 7-10 minutes of intense grilling.. She asked me where I lived. I told her a county and she demanded to know what town I live in.. She asked me what Doctors I know and demanded to know what kind of relationships I had with the Doctors in the territory. My contacts and relationships are my business and the business of my current employer.. She demanded to know who I worked for at my current company and who my pod mates are. Again - that's my business and my current employer's business. The invasive questions were relentless.
This woman is not representing you nicely.. Unless you strive for your managers to cultivate a fear-based and interrogating culture.
Truly FAKE NEWS!! Go back to your mommy's basement and post your lies on another site. I trust Security will ID you and press defamation charges.

Alla, the Primary Care District / Regional Manager in NYC Metro area is unprofessional and is definitely not representing Amgen in a positive light. She's abrasive in offices and asks very inappropriate questions. I think Amgen should know about her. It's wonderful to be assertive and a go-getter but she is beyond that.
So in other words, you tanked during the interview and didn’t get the job. Now you’re bitter and lashing out. Close?

Doesn't look like the people were actually interviewed. From what I am reading it looks like this manager just called unannounced and interrogated... How can one "tank" an unannounced call that turns into a tribunal...
Calling Amgen security on those who reported this? How so? Is that a threat?