Twinject vs. Epipen?

and sorry about the pressure from on top. You guys should hand an trainer to THEM and tell THEM to pick one Reps territory to frequent weekly and sell it. I like my rep, just not the product. And liking a rep is not a reason to be sued.

Are people here thinking too much? I seriously doubt any of the above posters are actually physicians--one of DEY's strategies is to get on these boards and come up with all this crap. Why so many comparisons to EpiPen? Because that is the frame of reference docs have had for 25 years. Twinject is the same thing as Epipen--for the first dose. How in the world can having a 2nd dose be a bad thing? If the patient did have another EpiPen--it is in some other place. I don't care how different the 2nd dose of Twinject is--at least it is there. My child has a severe food allergy and I cannot imagine any caretaker having only ONE chance to get it right. Why wouldn't anyone want to protect their family with a backup dose? You really have to examine your conscience about trying to convince people it is a better idea to have just one dose instead of two. Make yourself feel better and believe they will keep both EpiPens at all times--it will not happen and people will die. What sleep aid are you using these days?

I love how the Epi rep in my territory talks about how we are overstocked in the warehouse with TJ and that is why we are giving it away for free. My docs all make fun of this hussie for dogging TJ and making up lies. YOU know who you are & hope you can sleep at night w/ good concious knowing you are telling lies all day. Go Hogs!!

oh, and ask your investors about being overstocked.Use your common sense, how else was your inventory supposed to move? Oh, that's right,you were supposed to SELL it. You didnt. Now your dumping it all the place, devaluing your product. Good job, guys.This whole dialogue has been amusing to read. Can't wait to see how the Dr. will reply to you next.

Yup--dumping fresh product--because we just made a ton of it last week. "Let's make it so we can dump it". Nice try. You gotta come up with something better than that.
ONE QUESTION: When was the last time you promoted EPIPEN to a doctor instead of dogging Twinject? About a year. What would you say? Uh, look how easy this thing is. No shit it's easy--there's nothing there--just one lousy dose! Look how easy this abacus is--who needs a calculator? Who needs a computer--look how HARD those things are! Look at all the parts in this lap top--you don't want all that confustion--stick with the abacus doc! HA! Its kind of like a bunch in the gut, isn't it? Dey reps--who can lose the least market share? Hopefully you are lucky and promote where there is no Twinject rep.

[ QUOTE ]
Are people here thinking too much? I seriously doubt any of the above posters are actually physicians--one of DEY's strategies is to get on these boards and come up with all this crap. Why so many comparisons to EpiPen? Because that is the frame of reference docs have had for 25 years. Twinject is the same thing as Epipen--for the first dose. How in the world can having a 2nd dose be a bad thing? If the patient did have another EpiPen--it is in some other place. I don't care how different the 2nd dose of Twinject is--at least it is there. My child has a severe food allergy and I cannot imagine any caretaker having only ONE chance to get it right. Why wouldn't anyone want to protect their family with a backup dose? You really have to examine your conscience about trying to convince people it is a better idea to have just one dose instead of two. Make yourself feel better and believe they will keep both EpiPens at all times--it will not happen and people will die. What sleep aid are you using these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny Chimpanzee.....very funny. How unethical and untrue your comments are about twinject and Epipen being the "same thing" for the first dose when you know that could not be farther from the truth. The only thing similar to both is the units carry epinephrine dumbo. They are completely different devices for the first dose and require completely different protocols for injection. Thats like saying a cessna is as fast and "same thing" as a jet in the air, but the cessna gets better mpg and is a better value. Its sad that you are so sales minded as to mislead drs and patients in what could be a life or death matter. They both work if administered properly, but quit saying its the same as epi when u know it is not. If it were, every dr would prescribe and epipen would be a memory. Give your customers or wanna be customers a little credit, slow down on the coolaid, and grow up a little.

God, the funny thing is this is the Dey rep posting this garbage is the rep that everyone at Dey can't stand. This is the rep that asks 20 dumb questions at every POA meeting...calls their DM 10 times a day...and is in a territory that every doctor runs down the hall trying to escape their contact. Do me a favor Dey rep...go on your company board and trash TJ...the reason you are here is that your own board could give a shit about your comments...they are sick of hearing them at the POA. Bye for now! And by the way, please don't apply here when you get fired...you are the total wrong profile for a company like ours....we like it here and hate people like you...

[ QUOTE ]
How is the first dose different? You're the brainwashed monkey. Not the TJ reps.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK then. The product has been out going on a year now, so what gives? Either the product sucks, or you suck as a salesperson. Or both. Which is it?

Still with the annoying questions. I can hear them at the Dey Meeting now. Every two minutes the hand goes up. The Director's eyes roll back in their head as they try to pretend they don't see you. The rep in the seat next to you tries to hide under the table for fear that others in the company think you two are together. Admit it, the two seats next to you are the last to be filled. Don't worry Dey rep, at least you can post here and pretend to have friends. We love you, you are the rep that everyone at Verus hopes to have in their territory because everyone is annoyed by you. Please move to my territory, please!

This is my first time to be on this particular company page. I am a Dey rep. I think it is absolutely ridiculous that any Dey rep would waste their time talking trash to verus reps about a dog ass product like twinject. For the twinject rep that is talking trash, you probably need to work a little harder with less then 2% market share in the nation.