Turnover in aesthetics

anonymous

A lot of people have left recently. I heard some RSM in the East resigned and she was number one in the country. Sales rep in La Jolla resigned. Four sales reps in Los Angeles.

<

Yes, La Jolla confirmed and I know the 3 LA reps who left, need to figure out the forth. I’m actively looking/interviewing too, if I get an offer, I’m outta here. What was once a fun/fair place to work, is no longer that place anymore. Was hoping they’d change but I can see that it won’t. Good luck to us all!

This place is a joke - we have the best products and some of the best reps in the biz. It’s sad with what this company has come to. What used to be great is now a sinking ship. Leadership needs to wake the F up. Goals are unrealistic- especially with the lack of samples and resources.
You can’t keep giving our territories 100%+ growth on sculptra
And 40%+ growth on Dysport.

This place is a joke - we have the best products and some of the best reps in the biz. It’s sad with what this company has come to. What used to be great is now a sinking ship. Leadership needs to wake the F up. Goals are unrealistic- especially with the lack of samples and resources.
You can’t keep giving our territories 100%+ growth on sculptra
And 40%+ growth on Dysport.
Our CEO is desperate for an exit strategy and he will continue to set unrealistic targets until this company finds new owners and he makes $$$. He does not care about us, ou bonuses or the company. He just wants out!

Don’t let the LinkedIn posts fool you. The CEO/EQT are looking to make the quickest most profitable exit possible. They do not care about the pipeline, the current products, the employees or if any of the reps can even pay their bills.

Don’t let the LinkedIn posts fool you. The CEO/EQT are looking to make the quickest most profitable exit possible. They do not care about the pipeline, the current products, the employees or if any of the reps can even pay their bills.
The LinkedIn posts are hilarious: in a bad way. They create a false impression, misleading the external world about how much is happening, when in reality this place is imploding. DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE.