• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

This place on continues to get worse. Heard the leadership team has contracted with a large Private Investigator firm to collect data on how much the TM’s are actually working. Very pathetic

This place on continues to get worse. Heard the leadership team has contracted with a large Private Investigator firm to collect data on how much the TM’s are actually working. Very pathetic

Too cheap to do that.
If anything, they'd plant something in our phones and literally track movement.
I heard they track to the minute how much time people are in the home office.

If they offered a severance to get out-what’s the over/under on how many people would accept it?

It depends on the package:

4 weeks: 10%
They’d never offer more than that. People will hang on, NOT WORK, for months while they’re looking for another job. You get the car and benefits along wth the salary.

It depends on the package:

4 weeks: 10%
They’d never offer more than that. People will hang on, NOT WORK, for months while they’re looking for another job. You get the car and benefits along wth the salary.

Sahibs are not as dumb as they look. You might get minimal severance. A week for every year you were employed. Since the Tildra people did not work for a year; zilch.

Sahibs are not as dumb as they look. You might get minimal severance. A week for every year you were employed. Since the Tildra people did not work for a year; zilch.

Slow down skippy. They're not laying Tildra reps off yet. When that does happen, they will offer probably a month of severance. Tildra reps have been encouraged by RM's to do unsolicited MIRF's, and also to talk about unapproved data. Some desperate RM's have openly discussed that data with hcp's. Trust me, they want your signature on a severance package. This has too much whistleblower potential.

Slow down skippy. They're not laying Tildra reps off yet. When that does happen, they will offer probably a month of severance. Tildra reps have been encouraged by RM's to do unsolicited MIRF's, and also to talk about unapproved data. Some desperate RM's have openly discussed that data with hcp's. Trust me, they want your signature on a severance package. This has too much whistleblower potential.

Correct, not YET. And yes, probably a month, MAX.
Apparently this company does not give a shit about what’s legal and what’s not. I’m not going there, they can fire me.
I’ll just testify when the OIG calls me.

Correct, not YET. And yes, probably a month, MAX.
Apparently this company does not give a shit about what’s legal and what’s not. I’m not going there, they can fire me.
I’ll just testify when the OIG calls me.

They’re used to bullying their way in India without so many regulations.
Sun is littered with people who need to cross the line bc they can’t get jobs a legit companies.
So the leadership knowingly recruits these weak people, and then will claim they were rogue reps when the Feds come a knocking.

They’re used to bullying their way in India without so many regulations.
Sun is littered with people who need to cross the line bc they can’t get jobs a legit companies.
So the leadership knowingly recruits these weak people, and then will claim they were rogue reps when the Feds come a knocking.

This company is going to get smacked repeatedly by the FDA. A lot of speakers for the competition are being told about unapproved data. They will tell the competing reps .Just sit back and see how long it takes.

What patient type fits the tildra niche? How can we build a sustainable book of business off this drug? A day late & a dollar short...

Lets see? Who is the right Tildra patient--

1. Person who has psoriasis and has not responded to any topical or biologic agent?
2. Person who wants to pay for specificity that has no proven benefits?
3. A person who does not want to go on a biologic because SUN cannot deliver the medication through the HUB for several months
4. Person being treated by dermatologists who do not know what they are doing?
5. Person who wants to pay full retail price because their coverage will not be in place for a year?
6. Relative or close friend to one of our TMs?