Trump ORDERS companies to find alternative to China

Now all you Progressive know-nothings have something to think about.

There will be no progressive utopia (hell on earth). And the progressive internet is being torn down. The 1st Amendment will reign.

You should take a good long look in the mirror and judge thyself first.

Most people are smart enough to look at the outcome of any given leader's policies and actions. Trump is doing what's right, and that's what matters. I could care less about President Trump's personality traits or his hair or complexion.

For 8 long years, I criticized Obama for his blatant hatred for America and the American people and his deliberately disastrous policies designed to harm the country he's supposed to love and protect. My criticisms were based in facts - not in juvenile/emotional tantrums. The progressives (including you) are not helping themselves or their party or their anti-American agenda by constantly attacking our duly elected President (the choice of the American people).

And I was the one who first wrote about the "sheeple." You're right in there with them. Predictions of Trump's 2nd term victory over the America-hating progressive democrats is not support for President Trump either. It's nothing more than predicting the obvious.

I have never once read anything from you in regards to defending personal liberty, freedom or opportunity. You are a progressive - through and through.

Wow! Amazing rant. Aren't you something. Full of himself, tin foil hat and all. Enjoy your very subjective labels and good luck with the don. ;)

You should take a good long look in the mirror and judge thyself first.

Most people are smart enough to look at the outcome of any given leader's policies and actions. Trump is doing what's right, and that's what matters. I could care less about President Trump's personality traits or his hair or complexion.

For 8 long years, I criticized Obama for his blatant hatred for America and the American people and his deliberately disastrous policies designed to harm the country he's supposed to love and protect. My criticisms were based in facts - not in juvenile/emotional tantrums. The progressives (including you) are not helping themselves or their party or their anti-American agenda by constantly attacking our duly elected President (the choice of the American people).

And I was the one who first wrote about the "sheeple." You're right in there with them. Predictions of Trump's 2nd term victory over the America-hating progressive democrats is not support for President Trump either. It's nothing more than predicting the obvious.

I have never once read anything from you in regards to defending personal liberty, freedom or opportunity. You are a progressive - through and through.

Great post.

You've described these progressives perfectly. Absolutely spot on and factual description.

With all due respect my friend, that was an ad hominem attack - like the ones conservatives hate.

Trump was completely present in that video and his speech was unrestricted. ;)

Hahahahaha! Your indignation is a joke. If the shoe fits,.......
Aren’t 99% of anything to do or said about Trump from you and the hypocrites like you the same? Damn right they are.
And there’s that word you lib clowns just can’t get away from..hate. That’s all bullshit and you know it, just like the “R” word. Give that crap a rest and stop proving what a fool and phony you are.

Hahahahaha! Your indignation is a joke. If the shoe fits,.......
Aren’t 99% of anything to do or said about Trump from you and the hypocrites like you the same? Damn right they are.
And there’s that word you lib clowns just can’t get away from..hate. That’s all bullshit and you know it, just like the “R” word. Give that crap a rest and stop proving what a fool and phony you are.

He can’t help but expose himself as a fool and a phony!